2022 Mason Thomas, DE, picks Oklahoma

Advertisement
Here we go with the “some kids want to get away”, “not everyone from S Fl wants to play at Miami”..blah blah blah

Manny is mostly at fault here, but we were told Mario is an elite recruiter. If so, he flips local kids who really aren’t a top national recruit. If Thomas signs anywhere bunt Miami them Cristobal failed here.
I honestly hadnt even heard of this kid until Mario came aboard so to say Manny is at fault is an understatement. He totally blew this one.

Unfortunately, this kid isnt like Jack Pyburn who grew up loving UF and would have flipped to them the morning of signing day if they had called and offered. Buddy lied about a wrestling tournament just to keep from visiting here in case UF came calling for an OV last second..which they did.

Not that type of loyalty from kids down here for the most part. That said, if we land Shemar...then honestly..I wont even remember who this kid is come Wednesday.

Here we go with the “some kids want to get away”, “not everyone from S Fl wants to play at Miami”..blah blah blah

Manny is mostly at fault here, but we were told Mario is an elite recruiter. If so, he flips local kids who really aren’t a top national recruit. If Thomas signs anywhere bunt Miami them Cristobal failed here.
My god these porsts get worse by the hour.

Advertisement
I honestly hadnt even heard of this kid until Mario came aboard so to say Manny is at fault is an understatement. He totally blew this one.

Unfortunately, this kid isnt like Jack Pyburn who grew up loving UF and would have flipped to them the morning of signing day if they had called and offered. Buddy lied about a wrestling tournament just to keep from visiting here in case UF came calling for an OV last second..which they did.

Not that type of loyalty from kids down here for the most part. That said, if we land Shemar...then honestly..I wont even remember who this kid is come Wednesday.
Lied about wrassling that's actually funny.

ISU offered his sister a volleyball scholarship.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

You really have the smoothest brain around these parts

Advertisement
Back