Marvin Harrison Jr. NIL Deal - 25 million

Advertisement
Advertisement
A couple things.

First, I'm pretty sure NFL deals are 5 year, with the team having the option to exercise the 5th year or terminate the contract after 4. So it would be 25/5, or 5M for a 1-year NIL deal to match that.

Second, 5M is still frickin insane. Hope the Buckeye choke on that fat payout assuming it's true, which I highly highly doubt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow! Would be curious to know how we stack up with the blue bloods. Money ain’t everything — Texas has more money than anybody and has sucked for awhile except for this year — but it sure helps.

CJ Stroud is making $6.7M this year.

That’s a smart thing to do for him. Get himself a Lloyds of London policy and have the NIL collective pay him the ~$7M he’d make in the NFL.

Advertisement
First, that’s laughable. Second, Harrison, like C Williams, has deals with legitimate advertisers. That’s not the same as boosters funneling a million through a collective to pay a player for a few signed jerseys. OSU ain’t paying him millions, now or ever.
And those same advertisers are not going away. Endorsement deals will likely continue with them into the NFL and may even grow.

Trenton’s dad is a tenant of mine. Either his son hates him or he isn’t making nearly as much as stated in this article. I’m not a slumlord but the house isn’t exactly a dream home.

He's not coming back guys lol, he's just earning his brownie points with the fanbase just like Stroud did last year... **** stroud basically said the same **** thing about wanting to come back since he didn't get a chance to beat Michigan.

Advertisement
Back