Martinez Best Cane RB in 8 years

I’m saying pure size , power and speed . Duke was small . . This guy is 40 pounds heavier than duke
Oh ok. Idk why I read better not bigger. You’re right tho. Shows how good duke was because he was still better with the size and speed disadvantage. I want to say he lost some speed after he started getting injured. Freshman duke was pulling away from guys.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Could you expand on your Walton argument? I'm not familiar with it

Pretty simple - Forget how Martinez plays Game #1 vs the Gators. Who even cares about that game???

So Martinez put up 123 & 2TD's vs #2 Washington last year. Literally NO ONE cares.

What counts is how does he play Game #2 vs FAMU? That's when we'll know if he's Walton-esque.

If Martinez doesn't put up 100 & 2 Tuddy's vs FAMU & Ball St. then he wasn't a take. The rest of our schedule means nothing.

Guarantee any Walton fan has my back on this one!

Dude - DeeJay was SO overrated. When did he ever show up in a big game???

Look at these numbers & it's easy to see Mark Walton was much better than DeeJay Dallas

View attachment 288286

@JHallCanes @JamesQuall @No_Fly_Zone @AlexCane - there ya go
I know you’re being sarcastic but I’m not saying Deejay was better than Walton. Walton came out hot in ‘17 before he got hurt. I wasn’t a big fan of him of him before but he was on a mission and won me over. Deejay’s starting OL in 2019 vs FSU included 3 true freshman Campbell, Zion and Clark😳. For some reason the ‘19 FSU game popped up on my YT feed and man was Deejay an alpha. He deserved so much more from Williams. If that idiot keeps his head on straight he’d be in the league and that team was good enough to win 10. Its always something with this f**king team!

Advertisement
Oh ok. Idk why I read better not bigger. You’re right tho. Shows how good duke was because he was still better with the size and speed disadvantage. I want to say he lost some speed after he started getting injured. Freshman duke was pulling away form guys.
Yeah well last year Duke was getting tackled form
Behind. I say a big explosive. Back , Gus would be a good example not college Gus but nfl Gus

Yeah well last year Duke was getting tackled form
Behind. I say a big explosive. Back , Gus would be a good example not college Gus but nfl Gus
Well yeah if we’re counting nfl then it’s definitely a different story. High school duke was a legend. One of sfl best ever. Unfortunately we leaned on him way too much here.

In case yall forgot 👇👇👇

Advertisement
I'm not getting into that debate with you. Lord knows too many posts and words have been typed debating this ad nauseum. It's just weird the obsession you have with knocking down one of our own.
Then let's forget about how bad Walton was in big games - take him out of the equation.

Just look at how GOOD DeeJay Dallas was. That's me hyping up one of our own.

When discussing "who was the most talented RB in the last 8 years" - I'd say those games should go a pretty long way in making the case for DeeJay Dallas.

Advertisement
Back