Martinez Best Cane RB in 8 years

Advertisement
Advertisement
Running the way he does at 230……I don’t think we had that in more than 8 years

his oregon state tape is elite. our OL should be at the very least as good as theres was.

we cannot line up and run hb dive on every run play. just give this dude some running plays that arent a dead *** giveaway and we SHOULD have a thousand yard rusher on our hands.

his oregon state tape is elite. our OL should be at the very least as good as theres was.

we cannot line up and run hb dive on every run play. just give this dude some running plays that arent a dead *** giveaway and we SHOULD have a thousand yard rusher on our hands.
This dude can run a dive though lol

Im just happy he missed spring.. Limit the amount of reps Cristobal can run him into ground before we even need him in the name of tUfFnEsS n fIZicAL football..

Advertisement
Mark Walton?

IMG_4358.gif

Advertisement
I'll take him over Walton.

Finally LOOKS like a RB that won't fold up against a top defense.
Fair. I would too. Production wise we haven't had that much production from the running back position since Walton's 2016 season. Super excited to have this sort of weapon with Cam Ward at QB at the same time.

Last kid near his size was Willis.
And these are usually playoff caliber backs, Cam needed this. No disrespect to Fletcher but he can never be this kid, two different backs. Super excited about this one, his tape fooled me I thought he was a typical 200lbs. Almost fell off my chair when they said 230, he became the most important recruit when I learned of those 30lbs it makes that much of a difference. Pause

Advertisement
And these are usually playoff caliber backs, Cam needed this. No disrespect to Fletcher but he can never be this kid, two different backs. Super excited about this one, his tape fooled me I thought he was a typical 200lbs. Almost fell off my chair when they said 230, he became the most important recruit when I learned of those 30lbs it makes that much of a difference. Pause
Heavy, strong AF, great vision, patience a YAC demon, and breaks tackles for breakfast , lunch and dinner and pretty fast for his size. Pause

Not comparing him to Corum from Michigan but watching their offense and seeing him break tackles the way he did last year made me want to cry. Felt like our RBs were constantly one broken tackle away from a huge play but none of them could really do it

This kid changes that

Advertisement
Back