Martin Emersom Update

Matthew_Suero

Junior
Premium
Now that Manny Diaz is the head coach recruits that have already taken an official visit to Miami will be able to return for a second official visit. This appears to be the plan for Martin Emerson Jr. While nothing has been officially set up yet, it looks as if it’s a matter of when, not if. The Mississippi State commit is also planning on taking an official visit to Oregon the weekend of January 18th. Emerson has already taken his official visit to Mississippi State.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you heading anything with LSU commit Maurice Hampton. See he’s getting Alot of Cloudy CBs on 247. I know he was interested in his JR year. Should we turn up the heat.
Right now his only ov left is UCLA for now but if we can change his mind it'll be something to watch out for

Advertisement
Are you heading anything with LSU commit Maurice Hampton. See he’s getting Alot of Cloudy CBs on 247. I know he was interested in his JR year. Should we turn up the heat.
Gotta shoot our shot

Last edited:
Advertisement

Kinda similar to the Plumlee situation, could end up getting drafted in the MLB draft and going that route.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back