Martin Emersom Update

Matthew_Suero

Staff member
Now that Manny Diaz is the head coach recruits that have already taken an official visit to Miami will be able to return for a second official visit. This appears to be the plan for Martin Emerson Jr. While nothing has been officially set up yet, it looks as if it’s a matter of when, not if. The Mississippi State commit is also planning on taking an official visit to Oregon the weekend of January 18th. Emerson has already taken his official visit to Mississippi State.

QSTOKES

Sophomore
Corner or safety?

Thanks bro for the update. All we need now is a DT and an offensive lineman.

Are you heading anything with LSU commit Maurice Hampton. See he’s getting Alot of Cloudy CBs on 247. I know he was interested in his JR year. Should we turn up the heat.

Are you heading anything with LSU commit Maurice Hampton. See he’s getting Alot of Cloudy CBs on 247. I know he was interested in his JR year. Should we turn up the heat.
Right now his only ov left is UCLA for now but if we can change his mind it'll be something to watch out for

If/When he visits he SHOULD be ours just finally finish

Dhatguy

Sophomore
Gotta shoot our shot

Last edited:
The Oregon visit scares me. Hopefully we can get him back on campus one more time and lock him up!

The U Code

Redshirt Freshman
Kinda similar to the Plumlee situation, could end up getting drafted in the MLB draft and going that route.

Thanks bro for the update. All we need now is a DT and an offensive lineman.
We need more than one for each position. LOS is the foundation of a football team