Martin Emersom Update

Are you heading anything with LSU commit Maurice Hampton. See he’s getting Alot of Cloudy CBs on 247. I know he was interested in his JR year. Should we turn up the heat.
Adonis Otey and Devin Bush area a couple Arkansas db commits both 4🌟 corners who didn't sign early, Bush is holding out for a Lsu offer but probably won't get it due to numbers, Otey is taking more visits and has only usc scheduled, Bush is a New Orleans kid from Edna Karr while Otey is from Murfreesboro Tennessee

Advertisement
Now that Manny Diaz is the head coach recruits that have already taken an official visit to Miami will be able to return for a second official visit. This appears to be the plan for Martin Emerson Jr. While nothing has been officially set up yet, it looks as if it’s a matter of when, not if. The Mississippi State commit is also planning on taking an official visit to Oregon the weekend of January 18th. Emerson has already taken his official visit to Mississippi State.

If he takes another OV then, I think it's highly likely he ends up here.

Adonis Otey and Devin Bush area a couple Arkansas db commits both 4🌟 corners who didn't sign early, Bush is holding out for a Lsu offer but probably won't get it due to numbers, Otey is taking more visits and has only usc scheduled, Bush is a New Orleans kid from Edna Karr while Otey is from Murfreesboro Tennessee
Edna Karr, same school as Willis and Dobard.

Advertisement
No. We can still compete for the Max Emfinger Memorial National Recruiting Trophy. Almost as important as the NC.
Back in the day Mad Dog Mandich used to call him "Max Von SickleFinger". Before recruiting info was everywhere, you used to have to wait for Emfinger or Tom Lemming to appear on one of the local radio shows to get any info at all. I remember a listener losing his **** because we weren't getting Todd Rebol, an LB who turned out to be a very average Seminole.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back