Martell??

Deep in my heart, I think that Martell should sit because the only reason he came here is that he wasn't going to win the starting job; but since they gave Fields ,who transferred for the ******* SAME reason, the waiver I'll burn the NCAA headquarters if they don't give it to Tathan too.

The narrative that they are different cases is WRONG and BIASED against, guess who, Miami.

Read what this clueless, incompetent, biased, mf has to say about it:

https://247sports.com/Article/Tate-...akdown-change-NCAA-transfer-system-128973860/

Yeah, of course, Martell eligibilty is going to break the NCAA. ** him, ** the NCAA and **** Ohio State.
After watching Martell tape, I can understand OSU awarding the QB job to Fields even before he got to Columbus. Still, he's probably the starter here over Williams (no experience, thanks to CMR) and Perry (who I've written off).

Advertisement
ALL the trendlines point to Tathan getting the waiver......so this will be the case where the NCAA says they're tightening the approval restraints back up and will deny him.....before promptly approving some other kid a few days later that says his great auntie is suffering from a bad case of psoriasis and he needs to transfer to a school that's 486 miles from her treatment facility.
nothing in my pessimistic self tells me he gets this waiver as much as i believe he should and the fact that his case does not differ at all from fields case.

nothing in my pessimistic self tells me he gets this waiver as much as i believe he should and the fact that his case does not differ at all from fields case.

Yup. I'm never even cautiously optimistic when it comes to us and the NCAA. Logic and precedent don't apply to us with them & Emmert. So count me in the camp that would love to be surprised on this front but am fully anticipating being enraged....yet again.

I'm not very confident, because Martell's reason sucks on why he transferred, and if they somehow grant his than that basically opens a door for college free agency. But Fields got granted so we'll see.

Advertisement
I'm not very confident, because Martell's reason sucks on why he transferred, and if they somehow grant his than that basically opens a door for college free agency. But Fields got granted so we'll see.
we really don't know the reason he transferred, do we? his attorney is going to articulate the reason(s) to the NCAA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont think its a dumb narrative at all. As you said, 51 out of 64 or something like that have been approved.

What makes Martell a lil different tho is it'll open the door to using a coaching change or the desire for immediate playing time as a valid reason for a transfer w immediate eligibility.

If they deny it, you won't see those floodgates open.
Kind of like immigration and asylum.

Can every black kid document the racist issue like Fields did ? Even then, that issue is a lot more sensitive than "my coach left and I'm not going to be the starter like I thought i was."
All kinds of reasons to transfer and get immediate eligibility:

• my girlfriend broke up with me.
  • I knocked up my GF
  • my GF gave me a disease
  • I spent my bag and I need a new one
  • my momma hate 'Loosa
  • my momma hate Athens
  • my momma new job actually requires her to go there
  • my aunt (or Uncle) hate Athens (or Loosa or Baton Rouge)
  • drive train on my new Escalade subject to recall. It's a Lemon. What kind of sorry-*** school deal with lemons?
  • Didn't tell me I be redshirted. When will I get to the League?
  • no one told me about classes....WTF?
--

Last edited:
Advertisement

Attachments

• .animated_1548616102267.gif
    .animated_1548616102267.gif
    128.9 KB · Views: 8
Advertisement
Back