Martell officially transferring

Advertisement
Gun to your head Martell or Hurts? Hurts has done it on the biggest stage but his passing skills leaves some left to be desired. Martell seems like a Johnny Football clone which could be exactly what this program needs to get back on the map. I'm torn but either way we need 1 of them.

Hurts for sure. He's nowhere near as bad as some make him out to be and is a proven winner who takes care of the ball.

Tate, I haven't ever really been that impressed with him. I also hate that he ran his mouth online and then is tucking tail before one practice. Don't get me wrong, Fields is light years ahead of him and the vast majority of college prospects, so it's a good move on his part. Georgia is going to regret keeping Fromm over him.

Either would be welcome and who knows, maybe Tate surprises me.

Hurts for sure. He's nowhere near as bad as some make him out to be and is a proven winner who takes care of the ball.

Tate, I haven't ever really been that impressed with him. I also hate that he ran his mouth online and then is tucking tail before one practice. Don't get me wrong, Fields is light years ahead of him and the vast majority of college prospects, so it's a good move on his part. Georgia is going to regret keeping Fromm over him.

Either would be welcome and who knows, maybe Tate surprises me.

Can’t we get both?

Advertisement

Attachments

• IMG_4348.PNG
    IMG_4348.PNG
    129.7 KB · Views: 423
Advertisement
I maybe the majority here but I’m good with him coming. All that tweeting about don’t come here, puffing his chest and now he is running. That’s not alpha and I want my QB to be Alpha

Or he came to the conclusion that there wasn't going to be a real competition and decide to go somewhere where he will at least be given a shot at the job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hurts for a year to teach the young, brash kid how to be a leader.

Martell takes over in 2020.

Kosi transfers to Independence CC.

Cade becomes an insider trader on Wall Street.

Jarren eats his way into a TE and transfers to Western Kentucky.

LEGGO!

Last edited:
What is there to like about Tate? Everyone saying he would fit in Miami. Wasn't this cat talking trash about not getting beat out by Fields and now he's transferring? LOL

I'd rather have Jarren play over him. I know we need the depth but if he cannot play this year I don't see how we couldn't have better talent signing in 2020.

Advertisement
Back