Martell officially transferring

Advertisement
I maybe in the minority here but I’m good with him coming. All that tweeting about don’t come here, puffing his chest and now he is running. That’s not alpha and I want my QB to be Alpha

Last edited:
Gun to your head Martell or Hurts? Hurts has done it on the biggest stage but his passing skills leaves some left to be desired. Martell seems like a Johnny Football clone which could be exactly what this program needs to get back on the map. I'm torn but either way we need 1 of them.
Martell cant play till 2020. We would still need a QB for 2019. Hurts is that

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Gun to your head Martell or Hurts? Hurts has done it on the biggest stage but his passing skills leaves some left to be desired. Martell seems like a Johnny Football clone which could be exactly what this program needs to get back on the map. I'm torn but either way we need 1 of them.
Martell seems to have that brashness that fits miami. I could see him really tearing it up here.

Edit: if he can't play till next year, why not both?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hurts is limited to what he can do and only has 1 more year i believe. I'd take Martell all day long, plus i think his attitude is a better fit for what we really need right now.

Advertisement
Back