Martell officially transferring

Gun to your head Martell or Hurts? Hurts has done it on the biggest stage but his passing skills leaves some left to be desired. Martell seems like a Johnny Football clone which could be exactly what this program needs to get back on the map. I'm torn but either way we need 1 of them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gun to your head Martell or Hurts? Hurts has done it on the biggest stage but his passing skills leaves some left to be desired. Martell seems like a Johnny Football clone which could be exactly what this program needs to get back on the map. I'm torn but either way we need 1 of them.

Does Martell have to sit a year?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Martell 100 out of 100 times.

Take both. Martell has to sit out of a year unless he can get a waiver which they seem to be just giving away.

Advertisement
Martell by the rules would need to sit. However, with all the new appeal rules, who tf knows. Seems like Fields is going to get a pass?

Both! Hurts can play right away with one year of eligibility, Martell probably will have to sit a year, with 2 or 3 years of eligibility after. Need the competition either way!

Advertisement
Back