Martell approved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm usually decent at this game, but I'm lost on this one.
Mickey rolling a joint.

The structure that is the Camping World Bowl is commonly called “the new joint” by locals, since it was built on the grounds of an old community center called the Joint. They also saw it as a burn of county resources and the construction was plagued by controversy.

Oh and Mickey Mouse’s original name? Martell the Mouse.

Advertisement
Mickey rolling a joint.

The structure that is the Camping World Bowl is commonly called “the new joint” by locals, since it was built on the grounds of an old community center called the Joint. They also saw it as a burn of county resources and the construction was plagued by controversy.

Elite posting. You bring a consistency that this board needs.

Mickey rolling a joint.

Quite impressive you knew all that information.

Mickey rolling a joint.

Are you making this **** up?

Oh no you believed me. No, no, no.

That’s the closest thing to a schtick I have, connecting the most nonsensical dots into a seemingly credible theory.

I have no idea what it means. I’m sorry. But tweed isn’t a troll, so my guess is that it’s good news.

Advertisement

Mickey rolling a joint.

Mickey was actually originally “Mortimer Mouse”.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mickey rolling a joint.

giphy.gif

Please let him get the waiver so we can move on and bring a beatdown to Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back