Martell approved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiple twitter sources saying they have sources that have info that possibly tomorrow or maybe not tomorrow the NCAA will release a statement that possibly could go Miami's way. Got it.

Advertisement
Sure, but Fields didn't even use the 'racial' incident.

Martell could at least claim some BS hostile environment crap. Fields basically said "hey guys, I have no reason to transfer, but I'd really like to play this year, is that cool?"
I thought Fields whole case was based on the racial incident, no?

Martel will be the first person to know and say something about it. Follow his social media if you want info. He applies for the waiver through his attorney.

OT but am I the only one who sees a head-less football player in this logo?

18941.jpg

He has dreads
Look again...

Advertisement
I thought Fields whole case was based on the racial incident, no?

Supposedly he did not use it in his application. How accurate that is I do not know but if that is the case then they are pretty similar cases and if Fields was approved Tate should be.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Supposedly he did not use it in his application. How accurate that is I do not know but if that is the case then they are pretty similar cases and if Fields was approved Tate should be.
Interesting, I didn't know that. What would possibly have been his basis for a waiver if it wasn't the racial incident?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back