Marquise Lightfoot commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
No one is talking about 6-5 230 Cole McConathy who is also a EE with the frame to be a 265 monster. He has my vote for being in the rotation by mid season.

This kid is a highly productive beast with 63 career sacks in high school. He has an extremely high motor with very strong hands.

Him and Artavius are the biggest upside guys in this class to me aside from the obvious day 1 kids

Advertisement
McConathey will easily be 250+ by fall. He will put big pressure on Kelly & Wayne to produce on the edge. This kids motor and pursuit are crazy. He won't be denied once you factor the teaching he'll get from JT.
If we hit on Mcconathey this DE class is crazy. I’m in wait and see. He’ll be here this spring so we’ll see if he can make some noise.

Lightfoot being an early enrollee is huge!

Advertisement
No one is talking about 6-5 230 Cole McConathy who is also a EE with the frame to be a 265 monster. He has my vote for being in the rotation by mid season.

This kid is a highly productive beast with 63 career sacks in high school. He has an extremely high motor with very strong hands.

McConathy seems to have a lower ceiling but the the highest floor, IMO. So I agree he’ll see the field early.

If we hit on Mcconathey this DE class is crazy. I’m in wait and see. He’ll be here this spring so we’ll see if he can make some noise.

Lightfoot being an early enrollee is huge!

i called him the steal of the class..best believe we are watching his developments. High upside with him if he can keep the motor was he adds weight

Advertisement
i called him the steal of the class..best believe we are watching his developments. High upside with him if he can keep the motor was he adds weight
Facts big time steal he’s going to be a terror. He may be a top 3 player in this class when it’s all said and done

Advertisement
Lightfoot was one of the best success stories by the 2024 staff. Staff evaluated a kid in a foreign area early (Chicago), got him to visit, secured his commitment like two weeks later over top programs, and he never wavered. Fast forward to the end of the cycle, and he's a 5 star. Well done.

Advertisement
Back