Marquise Lightfoot commits to Miami

View as article
The 2 sacks were awesome but what was really impressive was the constant pressure. That tackle had no shot at blocking him. I’d love to see how many hurries or pressures he had today. It felt like it was one out of every three snaps he impacted the QB and that was with the RB sharing to his side to help all game.
Yeah his motor is absolutely ridiculous

Advertisement
The 2 sacks were awesome but what was really impressive was the constant pressure. That tackle had no shot at blocking him. I’d love to see how many hurries or pressures he had today. It felt like it was one out of every three snaps he impacted the QB and that was with the RB sharing to his side to help all game.
That LT is rated as the second best T in the country and Lightfoot kicked his *** all day long. It felt like he got pressure on every snap. It wouldn’t shock me at all if he had at least 7-8 total pressures

As said, and all that needs to be said in a rebuttal is that he was a true freshman. We’ve lost the meaning, expectation, and patience for development. Instant gratification, portal, brand new shiny recruit etc etc..

Wayne will be a beast before he leaves the University of Miami. He is working with Jason Taylor and it will pay off big time.
I 1 Million percent agree with this post

Advertisement
Put him on the moss weight gain program and its a wrap

Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA
Must be smoking that bad sh that doesn’t get u hungry or poppin them pills. Ain’t no excuse not to be gaining weight unless u doing something in your private life that u not supposed to be doing. Not saying he was but something is off there.

Must be smoking that bad sh that doesn’t get u hungry or poppin them pills. Ain’t no excuse not to be gaining weight unless u doing something in your private life that u not supposed to be doing. Not saying he was but something is off there.
Could just have one of those bodies that can’t gain weight. Lots of dudes in the nba struggle with it

We got steamrolled vs Buttgers. Deen mediocre ACC. Gore and Lichtenstein P5 level. Moten was a big disappointment, Was Horton out?

Next year 2 deep looks really good on paper but a couple injuries and we’re playing true freshmen.
So did OSU only difference is OSU starters were in and we were without almost the entire starting DL vs Buttgers.

clemson had 2 freshman dl that played almost to the level of Bain.

They have been stacking talent at DL for like 5 str8 classes. Its THE strength of their team.
Their DL is probably more stacked than we are. I dont think they have a 3 star on their dl roster
And yet they recorded 0 yes that's right 0 sacks against us this year with that great DL. 🤷‍♂️

And our young DL had 5 sacks on them.

Advertisement
Kid needs to add weight & get coached up. Brooker Pickett is better and has pass rush moves. Pickett jr might be a future NFL guy. He’s explosive & has better “get off”

clemson had 2 freshman dl that played almost to the level of Bain.

They have been stacking talent at DL for like 5 str8 classes. Its THE strength of their team.
Their DL is probably more stacked than we are. I dont think they have a 3 star on their dl roster
Mario has outrecruited Dabo on the DL since he got to Miami. That'll start to play out this and next year on the field. Woods and Parker are good players for sure.

Could just have one of those bodies that can’t gain weight. Lots of dudes in the nba struggle with it
Failure to thrive? Genetic? Medical condition? It almost looked like Moss Got skinnier while he was here

Kid needs to add weight & get coached up. Brooker Pickett is better and has pass rush moves. Pickett jr might be a future NFL guy. He’s explosive & has better “get off”
Pickett is without a doubt a better finished product. The issue with Pickett will be frame and wether or not he is able to put on the weight.

Advertisement
Yea that’s why I said it could be those things or some other thing. All u gotta do is eat sandwiches all **** day lol sheesh just eat damnit. I didn’t like his film though or bubba bolden I hated those films. When film has a vertical angel I feel like they trying to disguise something cause no one watches film like that.

Advertisement
Depending on how much weight he can gain and the health of Kelly/Mesidor heading into the season…I think lightfoot might get some snaps as a true freshman.

He is really going to push Wayne and Kelly for that weak side spot. Will be Interesting to see if Guidry starts and mesidor(if healthy) and Bain at the same time and the. Rotate the other guys for pass rushing. He has some weapons to use next fall,

Depending on how much weight he can gain and the health of Kelly/Mesidor heading into the season…I think lightfoot might get some snaps as a true freshman.

He is really going to push Wayne and Kelly for that weak side spot. Will be Interesting to see if Guidry starts and mesidor(if healthy) and Bain at the same time and the. Rotate the other guys for pass rushing. He has some weapons to use next fall,
I see Kelly as a late transfer when he’s in his last year especially if he doesn’t produce

I see Kelly as a late transfer when he’s in his last year especially if he doesn’t produce

I know him and his mom love Miami so I hope he gets healthy and finds a role. Need a top 4 of Mesidor, Bain, Kelly, Wayne, Lightfoot.

Will be really interesting to see if they bring in another DE transfer to push the floor up in case Mesidor or Kelly get injured again. Need to be 6 deep with playable guys in my opinion.

Miami isn’t there right now at DE.

I know him and his mom love Miami so I hope he gets healthy and finds a role. Need a top 4 of Mesidor, Bain, Kelly, Wayne, Lightfoot.

Will be really interesting to see if they bring in another DE transfer to push the floor up in case Mesidor or Kelly get injured again. Need to be 6 deep with playable guys in my opinion.

Miami isn’t there right now at DE.
I just don’t like that Kelly can be pushed around. That’s my only knock with him and I know Mario doesn’t want his guys getting pushed around. I hope he has a great season in sack numbers. Give me at least 7-9

Advertisement
Back