Advertisement
Advertisement
Mama lightfoot and mama Blount holding it down

The moms when they meet next year at hard rock

Hulk Hogan Handshake GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wayne is gonna be a beast.

I didn’t see it this year. I know he is young but I don’t see “beast” traits.

Plays way too high, doesn’t seem to be overly explosive, needs to gain strength and doesn’t seem to have the bend needed to be a “beast” DE.

I can’t wait till Miami has true elite nfl talent again. I think 90% of the ppl on this board don’t even know what a “beast” or nfl talent looks like anymore.

I think Wayne can be a very productive rotational player for Miami. Nothing wrong with that.

Plays way too high, doesn’t seem to be overly explosive, needs to gain strength and doesn’t seem to have the bend needed to be a “beast” DE.

I can’t wait till Miami has true elite nfl talent again. I think 90% of the ppl on this board don’t even know what a “beast” or nfl talent looks like anymore.

I think Wayne can be a very productive rotational player for Miami. Nothing wrong with that.
I have much higher hopes that this for him but some of this isn’t off base. He did play too high, didn’t look as big as advertised out of HS and in the Rutgers game looked pathetically weak at the point of attack. I will just chalk it up to being a true freshman. I actually thought he looked more explosive than in his HS tape as a positive. Will be really watching how he develops over the next year. We need him.

He plays way too upright but he was a true freshman so I assume he will develop

Advertisement
Back