Marquise Lightfoot commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
I could be wrong but signs are we look strong for Franklin too.
Now we’re talking. Lightfoot with Franklin and Artavius Jones is still out there with a few more.

1688421003735.gif

In perhaps the biggest recruiting win of the cycle thus far, the Miami Hurricanes landed the commitment of elite pass-rusher Marquise Lightfoot from Chicago.

Lightfoot, the #6 ranked EDGE prospect and the #67 player overall in the 247 Composite rankings, chose Miami over Ohio State and USC. The 6'5", 220-pound edge rusher from Kenwood Academy sat high on Miami’s overall board due to his combination of length, explosive power, closing speed and effort. I’m told he looked the part of an elite prospect in person, and the coaches absolutely love his aggressive nature on special teams.

While many thought he would sign with the Buckeyes, Miami made a huge move on his official visit this past weekend. This was a huge win for Mario Cristobal, who desperately needed recruiting momentum after the losses of DT Justin Scott and WR Jacory Barney.

Link to original player thread: https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/marquise-lightfoot-4-de-from-chicago.184038/#post-6511451

Ok…ok…we’re getting somewhere…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
In perhaps the biggest recruiting win of the cycle thus far, the Miami Hurricanes landed the commitment of elite pass-rusher Marquise Lightfoot from Chicago.

Lightfoot, the #6 ranked EDGE prospect and the #67 player overall in the 247 Composite rankings, chose Miami over Ohio State and USC. The 6'5", 220-pound edge rusher from Kenwood Academy sat high on Miami’s overall board due to his combination of length, explosive power, closing speed and effort. I’m told he looked the part of an elite prospect in person, and the coaches absolutely love his aggressive nature on special teams.

While many thought he would sign with the Buckeyes, Miami made a huge move on his official visit this past weekend. This was a huge win for Mario Cristobal, who desperately needed recruiting momentum after the losses of DT Justin Scott and WR Jacory Barney.

Link to original player thread: https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/marquise-lightfoot-4-de-from-chicago.184038/#post-6511451

Where are all the clowns and nutjobs who questioned Nil or the coaching staffs recruiting??? I noticed they all slithered back under their rocks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back