Marquise Lightfoot commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Bro Moss never even got to 212 here and Lightfoot is walking in at that weight day 1
Yeah this got completely out of hand. I was disappointed to see the 212 number because I was hopeful he was 220+ so he had a better chance of contributing right away. This kid is nowhere close to Moss and clearly has the frame to be 250+. On the other hand, I do believe that there are questions about Pickett in the same mold as Moss. I like the pick up because he is a legacy, produced at a high level, and has great athleticism but there are real weight concerns there.

Moss was. Gamble. It was like the man John square. Kid has all world get off. But buddy was 200 soaking wet. Always felt bad for him. But he stuck it out. Made some **** plays. Some kids can't put on weight. That's simple. But honestly, I thought our DE looked small. Bain is close. But even beige Kelly was hurt he looked undersized. Just my opinion.

Advertisement
Let’s ask @P-Tizzle for his insights.

What have you heard sir? How are those OSU contracts structured for maximum group benefit?
ben stiller shut up GIF

Yeah this got completely out of hand. I was disappointed to see the 212 number because I was hopeful he was 220+ so he had a better chance of contributing right away. This kid is nowhere close to Moss and clearly has the frame to be 250+. On the other hand, I do believe that there are questions about Pickett in the same mold as Moss. I like the pick up because he is a legacy, produced at a high level, and has great athleticism but there are real weight concerns there.
Decca would put him at 235

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure what Lightfoot has to do with Dawson, but I didn’t mean to upset you friend.

My apologies.

Please continue to post your riveting content.
You got caught trying to be cute. If Dawson has nothing to do with Lightfoot, neither does Jeremiah Smith….which is the post you tagged me in (ie the question about Smith and how much OSU paid him).

Advertisement
You got caught trying to be cute. If Dawson has nothing to do with Lightfoot, neither does Jeremiah Smith….which is the post you tagged me in (ie the question about Smith and how much we paid him).

It’s a post about NIL and how it works/is funded.

I thought given your vast knowledge, yes be able to provide some insight.

Advertisement
Back