Marques Gayot

Advertisement
Al go fishin' with Jimmy? Did Jimmy threaten to throw him overboard and make him swim in?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Charlie Strong found him, I think he was committed to Louisville
correct. He flipped when Strong left for Texas and didn't re offer. Would of never landed him if strong stayed put.

Whatever he always wanted to stay close to home. Stop with that bull****

Im pretty sure he only committed to them was because we didnt offer, he wanted to come here from the get go but we offered him later

Perfect LB for the type of defense golden runs, told yall they were going to switch him

If he's perfect for the D then why don't we recruit more LBs like him? Grace is the best LB we have yet Golden and Co constantly pass on small/fast LBs

To be fair, they have brought in about one of these per year. The issue is that they often pick the wrong one, and they pass on others because they only want one. For instance, they only wanted one of Grace and Moore...should have taken both. Probably should have taken one of Archer and Talan last year. Etc.
Talan not even on the depth chart at Nebraska. Archer would have insured that Scarlett commitment to Miami but the coaches didn't even think of that..

Lmfaooo riiiiiiight keep telling yourself that...

Charlie Strong found him, I think he was committed to Louisville
correct. He flipped when Strong left for Texas and didn't re offer. Would of never landed him if strong stayed put.

Whatever he always wanted to stay close to home. Stop with that bull****

Im pretty sure he only committed to them was because we didnt offer, he wanted to come here from the get go but we offered him later

This^^

Perfect LB for the type of defense golden runs, told yall they were going to switch him

If he's perfect for the D then why don't we recruit more LBs like him? Grace is the best LB we have yet Golden and Co constantly pass on small/fast LBs

To be fair, they have brought in about one of these per year. The issue is that they often pick the wrong one, and they pass on others because they only want one. For instance, they only wanted one of Grace and Moore...should have taken both. Probably should have taken one of Archer and Talan last year. Etc.
Talan not even on the depth chart at Nebraska. Archer would have insured that Scarlett commitment to Miami but the coaches didn't even think of that..

They are first cousins and are like brothers, it would have made Miami even more appealing to him. If you think it wouldn't have had an impact then you are crazy lol. Regardless archer was a great athlete in his own right and would have been a good addition in my opinion

Advertisement

They are first cousins and are like brothers, it would have made Miami even more appealing to him. If you think it wouldn't have had an impact then you are crazy lol. Regardless archer was a great athlete in his own right and would have been a good addition in my opinion

I guess I'm crazy... cause it wouldn't have happened regardless. If you would've said Q.Wilson then yeah, but nah!

Advertisement
We are flat out better on defense with the exception being maybe a MLB.

What the ****?

Top player from every level of last years defense is in the NFL now.

It's more talent on the field, Denzel hurts but overall we have about 4-5 capable linebackers instead of 3-4 last year. Chickillo was ok at Miami but the players at de now are better to put it nicely. We lost gunter but remember we rotated 5 corners in every game last year so we haven't lost much outside of perryman on defense to be honest.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We are flat out better on defense with the exception being maybe a MLB.

What the ****?

Top player from every level of last years defense is in the NFL now.

It's more talent on the field, Denzel hurts but overall we have about 4-5 capable linebackers instead of 3-4 last year. Chickillo was ok at Miami but the players de now are better to put it nicely. We lost gunter but remember we rotated 5 corners in every game last year so we have lost much outside of perryman on defense to be honest.

Who are the better defensive ends?

And I don't mean the message board heros. Who's been better on the field?

he switched himself

looks explosive, fast and quick twitchy

2nd year player who we dont have to make excuses for...you can see the talent

And the kid showed flashes playing mostly special teams as a true freshman last year....absolutely no need to red-shirt.

For high school kids ***** >>>>>>>> cousin

Oh yeah because we remember when you said that.

Clown's trying to get credit in every thread. He was begging for credit for being the only guy to think Norton could play in your Norton thread too.

Naw just said that everyone slept on him when he can play, i thought yall like getting info about the team smh

Advertisement
Back