Marques Gayot

If Kirby keep disappearing in games, I'd like to see Grace at MLB, and Gayot on the weakside; if Gayot is ready for that kind of action.

I know @ MLB, Grace isn't prototypical, but he's quick and strong enough to handle his own, and he ain't never scared!

Im ready for this..I have never been impressed with Kirby..he doesnt seem very physical

Kirby disappointed the **** out of me, had a good tape, hasnt done anything since he got here

Advertisement
If Kirby keep disappearing in games, I'd like to see Grace at MLB, and Gayot on the weakside; if Gayot is ready for that kind of action.

I know @ MLB, Grace isn't prototypical, but he's quick and strong enough to handle his own, and he ain't never scared!

Im ready for this..I have never been impressed with Kirby..he doesnt seem very physical

Kirby disappointed the **** out of me, had a good tape, hasnt done anything since he got here
You told us that was going to happen and no one listened.

I'm not sure what we got until I see them against a quality D-1 opponent. Everybody looks like an All-American against inferior teams. My assessment will began on 9/19 Nebraska. Back in the day, given Nebraska's current state, I would have inked this a "W". Now I'm scared to make a bet.

You can tell by the way he celebrates that he's a pretty boy. Dude is all about "swag".

Swag fahgs = not savages

LB body + DB mentality

Advertisement
Kirby is no Denzel. But rest of team got better and deeper. That 2014 class had a lot of talent.
Kirby isn't even Glen Cook at this point

Kirby is better than you all are giving him credit for. He is good...
What has he done other than be a highly rated high school recruit?

If he had been a three star nobody you would be talking different. All you are saying is he has talent in there somewhere.

Kirby tearing it up tonight Broke

Kirby is no Denzel. But rest of team got better and deeper. That 2014 class had a lot of talent.
Kirby isn't even Glen Cook at this point

Kirby is better than you all are giving him credit for. He is good...
What has he done other than be a highly rated high school recruit?

If he had been a three star nobody you would be talking different. All you are saying is he has talent in there somewhere.

Kirby tearing it up tonight Broke

Don Bailey Jr over there has quite an eye for talent. These *** kissing retards are something else.

Advertisement
Kirby made one tackle tonight (an assist) and he celebrated like he knocked the guy's head off.

Advertisement
Back