Marques Gayot 50/50

Advertisement
Read about a month ago that he was looking to visit because everyone is pushing him to Miami but he really wants to live in Kentucky

Advertisement
He seems to have good size and is around the ball a lot. It is a highlight tape however so who knows. Does anybody know how fast he is?

Well well well things are getting interesting around! This summer he was #1 on UM's board an now we are not recruiting,then poof its now 50\50 with U of L and UM. Someone post a synopsis of the article.

Odin. Keep my name out of your mouth, with your 268 posts, until you have something constructive to say. This thread was 3 replies in and you felt the need to add your Bull@#$, rather then add something constructive in a thread about a position of dire need for the 2014. Get yourself together man!

Michael Cane , Gayot is a electronic timed 4.56 sec 40 yd guy, and he plays on of the fastest defenses in S. Fla.
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2013-10-08/sports/fl-park-vista-gayot-1009-20131008_1_brian-dodds-dalton-barkman-marques-gayot

Also keep on Arkansas they have been working on this kid and back in Oct he said they were his #2
http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2013/oct/24/hogs-south-florida-connection-interest-safety/

Go Canes

Last edited:
Read about a month ago that he was looking to visit because everyone is pushing him to Miami but he really wants to live in Kentucky

This cannot real. Nobody really wants to live in Kentucky, do they? Is he into thoroughbred racing?

hate to say it but Louisville is actually a pretty cool city to live in... I go up there a lot because my wifes family is from there although there all UK fans, but theres a lot to do there and I can see why recruits go there

Advertisement

This cannot real. Nobody really wants to live in Kentucky, do they? Is he into thoroughbred racing?

hate to say it but Louisville is actually a pretty cool city to live in... I go up there a lot because my wifes family is from there although there all UK fans, but theres a lot to do there and I can see why recruits go there

Yeah if you You enjoy syphilis

kid was #1 on UM's board in the summer? lol. says who??
please stop w/ your nonsense.

Advertisement
I don't care. if the kid was that good and #1, they'd have recruited him harder than they have. they sure gave up quickly after he committed, which doesn't make sense for this staff.

Advertisement
I fully expect to get hated on for this but here it goes: there are like six 4 and 5 star safeties in south Florida next year who realistically will jump a guy like gayot on the depth chart, well that is if we land them obviously. Add to that, we're in the thick if it with kiy Hester and that kid who is the number one athlete in the state of Pennsylvania and all of the sudden you wonder where and when gayot would get on the field

And that's not a knock on gayot at all because he is a very good athlete

Of course on the other hand, we could miss out on everyone and be left with our ****s in the wind too, so there's always that

I catch a lot of **** because I have said that same thing a bunch of times over the years. Now, it aint no Miami by any stretch, but Louisville is actually pretty ******* fun.

Do you know someone that is enjoying syphilis?

Yeah if you You enjoy syphilis

I fully expect to get hated on for this but here it goes: there are like six 4 and 5 star safeties in south Florida next year who realistically will jump a guy like gayot on the depth chart, well that is if we land them obviously. Add to that, we're in the thick if it with kiy Hester and that kid who is the number one athlete in the state of Pennsylvania and all of the sudden you wonder where and when gayot would get on the field

And that's not a knock on gayot at all because he is a very good athlete

Of course on the other hand, we could miss out on everyone and be left with our ****s in the wind too, so there's always that

With our numbers at safety we can't wait for 2015 kids honestly. That is Coker/Shannon recruiting 101. I dint care who out of the guys we identify, just make sure you bring some talented kids in. I will say his film reminds me the tally kid I think, cj Holton. Bigger body kid who is more in the box safety, hopefully his college career is different

Advertisement
Back