Marquavius Lewis article on CaneSport.

Advertisement
The article was also a public service announcement to Richard McIntosh, Jr and Jason Strowbridge to get on the UM train before you loose your seat, AG is not waiting around with the 2015 Class.

I would prefer to have the two S. Fla kids for 4 yrs but would also be happy with splitting the difference.

go canes

This sounded positive. But Gotta deal with the $EC. Right now good, but after those visits, he may be gone. Happy we got George though. He is a good fit for our 3-4.

Advertisement
LMAOO it really doesn't matter what a kid says does it? yall are just gunna spin it into some negative bull****. Why do you guys even follow recruiting for real?

The article was also a public service announcement to Richard McIntosh, Jr and Jason Strowbridge to get on the UM train before you loose your seat, AG is not waiting around with the 2015 Class.

I would prefer to have the two S. Fla kids for 4 yrs but would also be happy with splitting the difference.

go canes

You think JUCOs have anything to do with 2015 HS seniors?

Advertisement
This guy would be the immediate fill in for Chickillo and would conceivably team with Kamalu to bring some heat from that position in a way Chickillo hasn't.

And that is before factoring in Chad Thomas, who I have no clue as to what position he will be playing.

Just curious, does the C.I.S. staff ever receive comments/ pressure from paying websites when their articles are plagiarized here?

It potentially steals clients from their website because someone will just post a link to the article here and copy/paste the content...

Visiting that school was a dream and grew up a hurricanes fan unfortunately never really pans out for us but he did seem thoroughly impressed. Seems like we at least have a shot

Advertisement
Just curious, does the C.I.S. staff ever receive comments/ pressure from paying websites when their articles are plagiarized here?

It potentially steals clients from their website because someone will just post a link to the article here and copy/paste the content...

Yes. That's why posters should post summaries not full copy and paste jobs. That article will get edited shortly.

We try to get these down as soon as we see 'em. We all have real jobs and catching stuff in the swarm of daytime posts is tough sometimes. This happens on every forum, seen plenty of stuff from here being posted elsewhere also.

Advertisement

go canes

You think JUCOs have anything to do with 2015 HS seniors?

Yes for various reasons, but in this case whether Juco or HS if there are only so many spots than it is first to commit gets the spot.

Go Canes

What worries me about any recruit is the last 3 weeks when the sec is done with there BCS bowls they go ham with duffles to force kids to flip. I'll take all these commits though but saving my excitement till NSD.

Advertisement
Back