Marquavius Lewis article on CaneSport.

The article was also a public service announcement to Richard McIntosh, Jr and Jason Strowbridge to get on the UM train before you loose your seat, AG is not waiting around with the 2015 Class.

I would prefer to have the two S. Fla kids for 4 yrs but would also be happy with splitting the difference.

go canes

You think JUCOs have anything to do with 2015 HS seniors?

Yes for various reasons, but in this case whether Juco or HS if there are only so many spots than it is first to commit gets the spot.

Go Canes

We will make room if necessary. We are not going to close the door just because you might think we are full. McIntosh and Strow are some of our top local targets. Numbers always work them selves out.

Advertisement
Just curious, does the C.I.S. staff ever receive comments/ pressure from paying websites when their articles are plagiarized here?

It potentially steals clients from their website because someone will just post a link to the article here and copy/paste the content...

We try to get these down as soon as we see 'em. We all have real jobs and catching stuff in the swarm of daytime posts is tough sometimes. This happens on every forum, seen plenty of stuff from here being posted elsewhere also.

Don't know about anyone else, but I truly appreciate all you guys do for Canes fans, thank you guys.

What worries me about any recruit is the last 3 weeks when the sec is done with there BCS bowls they go ham with duffles to force kids to flip. I'll take all these commits though but saving my excitement till NSD.

I believe he's an early entrant so you won't have to worry about SEC activity before signing day.

Advertisement
What worries me about any recruit is the last 3 weeks when the sec is done with there BCS bowls they go ham with duffles to force kids to flip. I'll take all these commits though but saving my excitement till NSD.

I believe he's an early entrant so you won't have to worry about SEC activity before signing day.

Just worry about SEC activity in November.

The article was also a public service announcement to Richard McIntosh, Jr and Jason Strowbridge to get on the UM train before you loose your seat, AG is not waiting around with the 2015 Class.

I would prefer to have the two S. Fla kids for 4 yrs but would also be happy with splitting the difference.

go canes

You think JUCOs have anything to do with 2015 HS seniors?

Yes for various reasons, but in this case whether Juco or HS if there are only so many spots than it is first to commit gets the spot.

Go Canes

No. Simply no.

Just curious, does the C.I.S. staff ever receive comments/ pressure from paying websites when their articles are plagiarized here?

It potentially steals clients from their website because someone will just post a link to the article here and copy/paste the content...

We try to get these down as soon as we see 'em. We all have real jobs and catching stuff in the swarm of daytime posts is tough sometimes. This happens on every forum, seen plenty of stuff from here being posted elsewhere also.

I wasn't being critical of CIS or thinking this only occurred on this forum, was just curious. Thank you for your response.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back