Markeith Williams DB 2022 - COMMITS !!!

Advertisement
Coach Rumph is killing it this cycle!
So is Banda 😆
1628784002434.gif

Advertisement
Yep. A kid committing to us before this game doesn’t care what the outcome of that game is unless Miami wins of course

everyone is aware that Bama is #1 so it’s not like he’s gonna find out something magical from that game

it can only really help us if anything

if we *** up the ACC then perhaps…
I think even if we ***** up the ACC we fine. I think talented kids know they can help but at the same time they can't say yo those kids suck so I'm taking spots. Like kids that play football well know the guys on the team who aren't as good. Dogs know who dogs are......agree 100% with the bama statement. They know who they are.

I think even if we ***** up the ACC we fine. I think talented kids know they can help but at the same time they can't say yo those kids suck so I'm taking spots. Like kids that play football well know the guys on the team who aren't as good. Dogs know who dogs are......agree 100% with the bama statement. They know who they are.
Agreed. It would have to be a total dumpster fire

even then you know a lot of kids would just look at it as an opportunity

**** we’ve proven this concept for like 15 years haha

Advertisement
Imagine it’s 2019 or something and you go into a coma. You wake up today and someone tells you we have four beats committed in the secondary. Three of which are four star corners. You’d have a panic attack

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah man..we can’t afford to ***** up this szn and expect to keep this class so far..these aren’t local kids. But hey that’s just my opinion. With this roster we can’t go 5 and whatever in ACC play

Why is Fegans, the highest rated CB on the board potentially switching to safety? Other than message board talk because he's a big CB what basis is there for it?
No. He is coming in as a corner. But he is big so people here think he’s a safety cause they know more than trob

Well, not just his size, he's listed at 4.7 in the 40 yard dash and someone also said that he has played a lot of safety in HS.

Imagine a DB class like this, would be EPIC:

CB - Graves, Rodgers, Singletary, Henderson
Safety - Fegans, Williams, Henderson
Striker - Cull

Well, not just his size, he's listed at 4.7 in the 40 yard dash and someone also said that he has played a lot of safety in HS.

Striker - Cull
Where r u seeing 4.7? I’ve been hearing 4.5

Striker - Cull
That 4.74 was from March 2019 so odds are he's gotten faster since then

Advertisement
Back