Markeith Williams DB 2022 - COMMITS !!!

Advertisement
Lol, you took it WAY back. You are talking about Deonte Thompson that signed with UF like back in 07.

SPC was referring to Deionte Thompson, a Safety from TX that signed with Bama in 2015 and now plays for the Cardinals.
LOL I see. My mistake.

Advertisement
sexy booty shake GIF

fight bear GIF

I was checking my Instagram as I left the party and I saw on the “Only in Dade Page” Trumpy getting into an altercation over one of the girls with some FSPoooo fool. Something about @TrumpyCane making the girl [deleted by Maudes for decency] for ****s & giggles…..
Yeah…. So…. that needed some editing there. Thank you for taking it to the next level???

@Willy25, he got out again.
597A8255-A386-4229-BB4D-A941B1F3FF3C.gif

@Baba Yaga or @PIPO , did you guys get out of the after party ok? I’m worried about @TrumpyCane. Last I saw him there were 2 girls hawking him. That stuffed bear’s a stone cold chick magnet.

View attachment 151802
I'm good, passed out on the couch watching Shawshank Redemption again. I dreamed that T-Rob, DVD and Artiside were the Sisters and Andy was all the bag schools.

I'm drinking all the Koolal-Aid with our DB crootin, let's go!

its-a-celebration-*******.jpg

200-2.gif
46a5f67572ce639d135d7ac74ed97bf1.gif

ezgif-7-7cc0d3c9661b.gif

AgyhE2.gif

J2-gat.gif

Deseeeswwwwww.gif

ezgif-6-1910a6c23e2d.gif

****-***-20_330.gif

And morning ****ies.

y4xp2w.gif

Advertisement
Boooooyyyyyyy I'm late as **** but ain't no better feeling than getting good news fresh off of work!!! We still *******?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back