Mark Walton

I’m always against it. I think you always try to win. Purposely tanking can put you at the bottom of the NFL for 10 years. Too much needs to go right to turn it around. You gotta hit on a very high percentage of your picks and then bring in young free agents that will be very expensive.
The Browns been tanking for how many years now??

Advertisement
There's no promotion and relegation. Tanking is how you build a team. 6-10, 7-9, 8-8 is utterly pointless.
Even tanking doesn't guarantee success. Look at the Browns. They tanked for years and still suck. Hopefully the Dolphins figure it out. Tired of this losing crap.

The Dolphins have been the definition of mediocrity for the last ~15 years, constantly finishing around 8-8. Tanking is definitely the right move for them. Sell everyone who has some value, stockpile as many draft picks as you can over the next 2-3 years and see if you can hit something big.
They have been worse than mediocre...last 15 years they have had 10 losing record seasons.

What kind of production (attempts) do you think Walton will get this week? I was thinking about adding him as my flex on a DK team....might be a steal....

15-18 running and passing?

I wouldn’t consider playing him if Drake is still on the team on Sunday. If drake gets traded by then, yeah he’s a good DFS play cause he’s super cheap.

Advertisement
The Browns been tanking for how many years now??
But they haven't gotten the QB right (and still may not). I'm not on the Tua train, I hope they look elsewhere if they get the #1 pick. He's not touched while standing in the pocket at Alabama. He certainly will in Miami. They should probably trade down if they do land the #1 pick.

Advertisement
But they haven't gotten the QB right (and still may not). I'm not on the Tua train, I hope they look elsewhere if they get the #1 pick. He's not touched while standing in the pocket at Alabama. He certainly will in Miami. They should probably trade down if they do land the #1 pick.
Miami needs to get that culture right from top to bottom..you guys could get a superstar talent at QB And he would turn out like Stanford or Ryan..put up numbers it no wins

Walton looks great and should be paired with another secondary back (not named Kalen Ballage). I wouldn't mind seeing Walton start, trade Drake, keep Ballage on the bench except for goal-line or 3rd/4th & 1 situations, and make Patrick Laird the third down back. Walton may be a building block for the future, which would be nice so they don't waste a high pick on a RB next Draft.

Advertisement
Even tanking doesn't guarantee success. Look at the Browns. They tanked for years and still suck. Hopefully the Dolphins figure it out. Tired of this losing crap.
Of course it doesn't guarantee anything. I suspect the Dolphins will not get it right. But continuing down the same path would have been insanity.

Mark walton ended up getting the start last week even with Kenyan drake completely healthy and walton was productive. If they end up trading Kenyan Drake which is heavily rumored today , that would be even better news for walton. He’s already beaten out their 4th round pick from last year kalen Bellage and is taking starting reps from drake

Mark walton ended up getting the start last week even with Kenyan drake completely healthy and walton was productive. If they end up trading Kenyan Drake which is heavily rumored today , that would be even better news for walton. He’s already beaten out their 4th round pick from last year kalen Bellage and is taking starting reps from drake
the Fins are so ****ed up at this point, who knows what they are gonna do ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back