Mark Walton

Advertisement
Haven't been watching. Has he been playing well?

He's been playing as well as can be expected in that dumpster fire of an organization. But OP is referencing that they're open to trading Kenyan Drake, which would give Walton the starting job since he's already the backup plus Ballage is absolutely awful. He'd get 15+ touches a week by default.

Advertisement
He's been playing as well as can be expected in that dumpster fire of an organization. But OP is referencing that they're open to trading Kenyan Drake, which would give Walton the starting job since he's already the backup plus Ballage is absolutely awful. He'd get 15+ touches a week by default.

fins are doing something right for the first time in a decade plus. tanking is what they shouldve done years ago.

fins are doing something right for the first time in a decade plus. tanking is what they shouldve done years ago.
I’m always against it. I think you always try to win. Purposely tanking can put you at the bottom of the NFL for 10 years. Too much needs to go right to turn it around. You gotta hit on a very high percentage of your picks and then bring in young free agents that will be very expensive.

I’m always against it. I think you always try to win. Purposely tanking can put you at the bottom of the NFL for 10 years. Too much needs to go right to turn it around. You gotta hit on a very high percentage of your picks and then bring in young free agents that will be very expensive.

getting the QB of the future on the cheap w a ton of picks and cash is the way to build if youve been stuck in mediocrity for years. if you can get the QB position right, a lot will fall into place esp in the league where thats the most impportant position. they are trying to win, theyre trying to win for the next 10-15 years not for the short term whcih is the move

What kind of production (attempts) do you think Walton will get this week? I was thinking about adding him as my flex on a DK team....might be a steal....

15-18 running and passing?

Advertisement
Walton.jpg

Advertisement
The Dolphins have been the definition of mediocrity for the last ~15 years, constantly finishing around 8-8. Tanking is definitely the right move for them. Sell everyone who has some value, stockpile as many draft picks as you can over the next 2-3 years and see if you can hit something big.

There's no promotion and relegation. Tanking is how you build a team. 6-10, 7-9, 8-8 is utterly pointless.

Advertisement
There's no promotion and relegation. Tanking is how you build a team. 6-10, 7-9, 8-8 is utterly pointless.

I don’t know man....as a Lions fan we’ve had many many top 10 picks over the years. It’s not yielding us anything.

When you do tank you have to make **** sure you get the right guy. Some teams make questionable top 5-10 picks when there is usually a very safe option there.

Took my kids to Canesfest a few years ago. We went up to Mark and he was surrounded by a group of people. My 12 year old asked for a picture and he was acting like "of course" but he sort of got pulled away by the group. He looked at me and without using his mouth he said "sorry, but I'm not leaving, just give me a minute". We waited and sure enough, he turned back to my son and jumped in the pic and smiled big.

Very solid, mature move by a 19-20 year old kid. I was impressed by him.

Advertisement
Back