Mark Walton 2015?

MDOcane

here we go again...
BTW & UM commit Mark Walton is looking to reclassify from '16 to '15!

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Miami-Commit-RB-Mark-Walton-Wants-to-Reclassify-to-2015-165337

197.gif

Advertisement
how .... if he does im guessing taking a bunch of online classes ... also i bet this starts a trend with some kids

Refreshing to see a South Florida stud who is being pro-active in getting to his dream school.

Advertisement
how .... if he does im guessing taking a bunch of online classes ... also i bet this starts a trend with some kids

Dogge Howser ring a bell?

I always wondered whether under the current rules a Lebron-like b ball talent could drop out and get his GED at 16 and then enter the draft a year later.

Dogge Howser ring a bell?

I always wondered whether under the current rules a Lebron-like b ball talent could drop out and get his GED at 16 and then enter the draft a year later.

Karl Towns the Kentucky hoops commit recently did this. He moved up a grade in HS.

Advertisement
Would love it. He's been one of the more impressive backs I've seen in a while and yes that includes Cook, Yearby, Powell, Duke, Miller, etc.

Wait a second, is this potential good news? You're ruining the theme of the day on this board

Advertisement
So friend of the show papii asked the FL recruiting analysis from Rivals where Walton would rank if he reclassified to 2015. He said he would be around 60-75 NOW. So basically, at a year younger, this kid is a top 75 prospect in the country. He said they like him better than Scarlett right now :eekeyes:

This is potentially great news, especially if we dont grab Cook.

Or at least until Walton's grandmother decides she just loves Jimbo, or that Golden and Coley are bothering her too much by coming by.

Advertisement
As long as they have the grades and required classes to graduate I don't see this being an issue. It has been done a few times recently in Basketball with Towns kid for Kentucky and this yr Wiggins for Kansas did it.

Advertisement
Back