Coaching Mark Stoops

Screenshot_20211003-000106.jpg

Advertisement
He's on the list of interview candidates - assuming that contract isn't a poison pill - but he's never really pushed Kentucky on. He's in the SEC, that boosts your recruiting prowess around the country, so don't give me the "he's at Kentucky".

Only if the BOT and admin gives any coach the budget they need to hire coaches and recruit will it work here. we have seen too many coaches fail here already.

But Lane would be instant or less time?
I think Kiffen transforms this offense from year 1. We scored 40+ points in 4 games last year, against 3 bottom tier ACC teams and NC state (good team) Ole miss scored 40+ 5 times. And one of those games were against Vanderbilt. But The other Bama (loss) Kentucky (won) USCe (won) LSU (close loss)

He's on the list of interview candidates - assuming that contract isn't a poison pill - but he's never really pushed Kentucky on. He's in the SEC, that boosts your recruiting prowess around the country, so don't give me the "he's at Kentucky".
Look at their records before he got there. Last two coaches. That’s a basketball school.

Advertisement
You guys are delusional, he is making $5,000,000 there. The time for UM to interview him for this job was 2018, but we didn't. We were in too great a hurry to snatch Diaz from the jaws of Temple.

Yeah, sure, Kentucky is a basketball school, whatever that means, but he has a real AD-- well-resourced and ruthless. They've invested too much in him to let Rachel Maddow and our gaggle of morons come after him now that he's having success.
You do know that Kentucky has a state tax right?
Manny is making 4 million in Fl non taxed. This whole we can’t afford Stoops idea is ridiculous. The numbers aren’t that far off.

You do know that Kentucky has a state tax right?
Manny is making 4 million in Fl non taxed. This whole we can’t afford Stoops idea is ridiculous. The numbers aren’t that far off.
No state tax is massive.

They did a comparison of Derek Carr's pay when he was in California and when he moved to Vegas. Incredible how much he saved in state tax

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mark Stoops one of the coaches I wanted here. From that championship defense he created at FSU to what he is doing at Kentucky. He has been impressive and has shown that he can get the most out of the kids he recruits.

Advertisement
I like the reactions from this week:
stoop = good
Mario = worst coach ever
Kiffin = second worst coach ever
Manny = cos his lost on Thursday rather than Saturday, is not as bad as the other two above

Really scary Mario found another way to completely botch a game that he had in the bag

He did the same thing few years ago against Stanford. Might be a curse

Stoop's would be a great hire. The one problem he'd have ...would us fans give him three years to rebuild his kind of program?
The real ones would. Otherwise the usual undercover noles, gators, etc will call for his head after he coaches his first series if they don't like it.

Advertisement
Back