Mark Richt

No. I think it meant more from an outsider. Richt dumped a million of his own cash into the IPF. That was his way of calling out the BS. Richt complaining after working here would have sounded like sour grapes. Now he can pile on.

Hurts more when it comes from someone you love.

Advertisement
Richt’s offense for starters. I was in those conversations as well. He was all over “Rick” not being up to it as a playcaller from the start and called it out repeatedly and without any hesitation. That’s a fact.
Yeah, I was just joking. I enjoyed reading his posts when I was just a lurker. I thought he was articulate, funny and very insightful about various aspects of the program, including about “Rick.” He got a bit too big for his britches though. You can be irreverent without being offensive and he seemed to cross over into offending, which ****ed people off.

Yeah, I was just joking. I enjoyed reading his posts when I was just a lurker. I thought he was articulate, funny and very insightful about various aspects of the program, including about “Rick.” He got a bit too big for his britches though. You can be irreverent without being offensive and he seemed to cross over into offending, which ****ed people off.
That's just Chise...I've known him for 20yrs...Very Successful Lawyer to boot...it's his shtick...But I'll be damned if he doesn't know and Love UM....2 degrees from UM as well...

Advertisement
Understood and he’s the one who knew the ins and outs of this program better than anyone. He should’ve called this admin out before Herbie did.

I understand you. But, I disagree with you. It played out just as it should've. Sr and his democratic goons have no one to come after when this is said and done. Yet, the record will show how putrid jr was to this program.

Advertisement
Yes, sure. So why is he saying this now? He not a crybaby now?
As I said earlier, an outsider called out the school and the school itself is making changes. So, no, it does not appear that he is upset with the school for what went on with him behind the scenes. If you don’t get it, that’s fine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didnt like hiring him because he looked burned out. that being said, he was the first coach since butch that had us on right path. I truly believe he will ill his last season at UM. he didnt look right to me. wish him the best.

That’s what happens when you get an experienced coach to lead the program not a novice without any experience. Look at UCONN, they brought in Mora. Georgia Southern brought in Clay Helton. They know they need experience to win their respected conferences or make it to a bowl game. We hire the Fort Lauderdale Hurricanes 13u DC then talk about its championship or bust.

We got so cheap, meanwhile every other program went out and actually invested in their programs because they also saw the potential return in what winning brings.

Advertisement
Back