Mark Richt

Hurricane4lyfe

recruit
Gotta love him he basically just called out the university on the huddle.. he said the university fell behind in dumping resources into the football program and that we was living off the past and that the university needs to fly to Alabama and to Clemson and Ohio State etc. To better understand what a winning program looks like in person and then build the university of Miami in such way..??? Thoughts and it's embarrassing the university went cheap for so with us being a private university with nowhere to build an on campus stadium.. and he said we have to win early to get fans into the stands Mark Richt love the guy wish he would of stayed on in some capacity

Advertisement
Gotta love him he basically just called out the university on the huddle.. he said the university fell behind in dumping resources into the football program and that we was living off the past and that the university needs to fly to Alabama and to Clemson and Ohio State etc. To better understand what a winning program looks like in person and then build the university of Miami in such way..??? Thoughts and it's embarrassing the university went cheap for so with us being a private university with nowhere to build an on campus stadium.. and he said we have to win early to get fans into the stands Mark Richt love the guy wish he would of stayed on in some capacity
Love your theme.

Two words: sentence structure.

Preach Pickle!

Advertisement
I didnt like hiring him because he looked burned out. that being said, he was the first coach since butch that had us on right path. I truly believe he will ill his last season at UM. he didnt look right to me. wish him the best.

Advertisement
Like the part where Richt was disgusted by a broken down golf cart with grass growing around it.

I didnt like hiring him because he looked burned out. that being said, he was the first coach since butch that had us on right path. I truly believe he will ill his last season at UM. he didnt look right to me. wish him the best.
I agree. There was something about him that didn't look right. At many times during that season, he looked like the old Muhammad Ali that had taken too many head shots. Like he was awake, but not totally "there". When he came out and told the press about his diagnosis, it all made sense to me.

Advertisement
He had nothing left but fumes, ran an archaic offense, and still got us 9 and 10 win seasons, and a bowl win. Amazing what competency can do.

Advertisement
This is exactly what OSU did the year before they robbed us in 2002. Flew to Miami and Coker let them into practice for a week or so. Went back to Columbus and built there program up

Mark Richt will always be good in my book. He showed me that despite all of our short comings (hopefully now being fixed) we could still win football games. Plus he’s a strong Believer and a man of integrity. Literally turned down his entire buy out. No one else would do that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back