Mark Richt | Post Practice | 3-22-2016

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;9M4TN1w6f5M]http://youtu.be/9M4TN1w6f5M[/video]

Love It!
listen to Richt voice and tone at the .48 mark..The Defense must've been bringing it!

Diaz and Kool gonna have this defense ready to bring the PAIN!

Paranos,thanks for the Video

Advertisement
Sounds like the full back position is **** right now.

Don't we have a juco FB coming in? preferred walkon I believe. I hope that is still the plan, because his film looked pretty good as a pure blocking FB. Just can't remember his name.

Richt definitely threw shade at Gage Batten, we all knew he was awful anyway.

EDIT: Found out his name.. Zak Lawler. He could be the answer we need at FB. Hope he arrives in the summer ready to swipe that job asap.

Last edited:
Richt is hilarious man.

The way he noted that guys had to be disciplined when they weren't supposed to be tackling was so subtle. Those dudes were probably on the verge of death as Richt stood over them and gently made them see the err of their ways, as he wipes away their traces of vomit on his shoes with a handkerchief he pulled from some magic compartment in his hat.

Richt is hilarious man.

The way he noted that guys had to be disciplined when they weren't supposed to be tackling was so subtle. Those dudes were probably on the verge of death as Richt stood over them and gently made them see the err of their ways, as he wipes away their traces of vomit on his shoes with a handkerchief he pulled from some magic compartment in his hat.

Lol

Advertisement
Temper excitement. The DL...hopefully improved...is playing against what...a DII caliber OL unit at best?

"Downgrade" this post all you want, but folks need to face reality: the OL is barely, barely, DII level in quality. I'm not certain, with play I've watched (and its been every game) for the past 2 years, all the guys would start for the NDSU Bison (a former perenniel DII power prior to DI jump). Seriously.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He sounds like he is holding back from saying how he is fixing the previous staff's mistakes.

Especially with that last statement of thinking!! Richt knows deep down how Golden set this Program back years!!

do you think he really expected it to be different? anybody replacing a fired coach has to expect to find a mess.

I think the mess he found here was especially messy. One new coach who probably didn't find a mess is Kirby Smart.

Advertisement
CMR won't say it because he is too polite, but he knows he inherited a JV team that didn't know up from down.

He sounds like he is holding back from saying how he is fixing the previous staff's mistakes.

Especially with that last statement of thinking!! Richt knows deep down how Golden set this Program back years!!

do you think he really expected it to be different? anybody replacing a fired coach has to expect to find a mess.

I think the mess he found here was especially messy. One new coach who probably didn't find a mess is Kirby Smart.

Good point.

CMR won't say it because he is too polite, but he knows he inherited a JV team that didn't know up from down.
Yup. And while there's some talent (better than a JV team but I get your point), he knows how far we are from the elite rosters in college.

Advertisement
Back