Mark Richt | Post Practice | 3-22-2016

Advertisement
He sounds like he is holding back from saying how he is fixing the previous staff's mistakes.

Especially with that last statement of thinking!! Richt knows deep down how Golden set this Program back years!!

do you think he really expected it to be different? anybody replacing a fired coach has to expect to find a mess.

I think the mess he found here was especially messy. One new coach who probably didn't find a mess is Kirby Smart.

Doubt that. Richt left some pretty sh*tty QBs on that roster! Yeah, I know they signed a guy, but he hasn't played yet.

Listening to Richt interview is like breathing fresh air in comparison to the last coaching staff...You can actually hear what the new staff is teaching instead of the quick exit, dodge questions, of the last staff..

Advertisement
LOL at the machine revving up in here. The "he inherited a JV roster full of quadriplegics" pistons are pumping already. That grinding sound you hear is flesh and bone of some future NFL players.

CMR won't say it because he is too polite, but he knows he inherited a JV team that didn't know up from down.

you wont think the roster is JV when we win it all in richts first year

golden didnt know x's & o's but he didnt leave the cupboard bare
Knew he was gonna say something bout winning it all before i saw the post lol. Soon as I saw username lol

Sounds like the full back position is **** right now.

We need Gus Edwards to step up

Exactly....................Gus is a Full Back.
Do you realize he was number #1 recruit at tailback position for FSU...Coley talked him into coming to the "U" with him, leaving Jimbo more than slightly ****ed...Hope he's over injuries and ready to roll at Miami..

Gus is a Full Back.

Advertisement
What the **** has Gus Edwards done to make anybody think he should be playing fullback? Maybe you don't think he's a great running back but there's a significant difference between playing RB and playing FB. Has he shown some kind of dominance as an inline blocker? Has he shown some ability to crush inside linebackers on the iso or lead? Just because he's a big back doesn't mean he has any special abilities at FB. People need to stop with the "he's big so he should be a fullback" garbage. The only time he should ever be lined up at fullback should be in some sort of specialty package where they want to get two running backs on the field together. Similar to what Jed did with Mike James and Duke.

LOL at the machine revving up in here. The "he inherited a JV roster full of quadriplegics" pistons are pumping already. That grinding sound you hear is flesh and bone of some future NFL players.

These guys kill me. In here talking about an elite roster....

Baylor, TCU, Michigan State, Oregon,Oklahoma, KS even iowa had a good season over the last three years... All teams with Rosters that are similar or less caliber talent than us.

All those teams have been in title contention witohut anything resembling an "elite roster"

But what they do have is elite HEAD coaches.

These dudes continue to regurgitate the same ol crap about talent....

CMR won't say it because he is too polite, but he knows he inherited a JV team that didn't know up from down.

you wont think the roster is JV when we win it all in richts first year

golden didnt know x's & o's but he didnt leave the cupboard bare
Knew he was gonna say something bout winning it all before i saw the post lol. Soon as I saw username lol
xlQvjpS.jpg

Advertisement
LOL at these posters talking about a "jv roster". Coaching held this team back, not talent. We had the 2nd most players drafted of any school last year, and we went 6-7.

Other than FSU and maybe ND, he have a significant talent advantage over every team we will play next year

I never said that the roster isn't packed with talent. But technique wise, which is much more important than talent, is severely lacking.

Advertisement

Do you realize he was number #1 recruit at tailback position for FSU...Coley talked him into coming to the "U" with him, leaving Jimbo more than slightly ****ed...Hope he's over injuries and ready to roll at Miami..

Bull****. FSU recruited him as a FB

Bull****. FSU recruited him as a FB

Yep. He is a **** fullback.

Advertisement
Back