Mark Richt on WQAM (funny comment on freshmen)

What did he say in particular? As long as he backs it up, he can run his mouth all he wants.

Advertisement
Saw this on another site (The Inside Zone ? 16 takeaways from Week 5). Not sure if anyone posted it elsewhere as I assume it was from the postgame presser but it lines up with what he said today:

13. Miami is 4-0 with a defense full of underclassmen, but Mark Richt warned that adversity is coming.

After Miami’s 35-21 win at Georgia Tech, Richt was asked about the freshmen having success and said he’s taking note of the good and bad.

“It’s fun for them. They’re probably having more success than they should right now,” he said. “They’re probably not good at handling it. I heard an interview the other day talking about how great they were. He was trying to convince me he was bragging about the team and not him, but I wasn’t quite convinced.

“They don’t know that they don’t know what’s about to happen to them somewhere along the way. They’re going to punched really good one time, and we’ll see how they react.”

Next week? The Canes host Florida State.

True, I just keep hoping it's not until the next game.

Its funny i was telling Shaq mind your mouth...people will remember every thing you say and use it against you... good pub last a minute bad pub lingers...Like a good friend of mine said you can build 1000 bridges and give just 1 ******** and they will put **** sucker on your tombstone

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

pgdead.png

What did he say in particular? As long as he backs it up, he can run his mouth all he wants.

He made a comment after the app st game saying something on the line of the "defense was an A+ domintated." Coach Richt took it like he was gloating about himself and talked to him about it.

After the GT game, Mike clarified that he was talking about the defense as a whole. Lol but also during that interview said GTs execution was slower than how fast their scout team was practicing against them, in a very "confident" manner.

Lol And that is why Coach Richt is taking away their media access.

Advertisement
This post has put a permanent smile on my face. From Richt's comments and demeanor to Pickney's heart to Mr Shaq's posts. GD this feels good.

Totally on board with Richt taking away their media access, especially for this week. They will have plenty of time to talk on the field come Saturday.

Pinckney is the young gangsta waiting for his opportunity to prove himself...

He's a Superstar on the rise, but he's not there yet, everybody can see it though even him, so you have to reign him in from time to time.

He'll get a chance to make his bones this Saturday... He'll be a made man in Miami if he takes care of Cook.

Advertisement
You can't get this kind of sauce anywhere else....I'm a bad motherfvcker....but not as bad as Shaq

I'm dead wrong

Calming Mike down would be like trying to cool off by pouring a cold beer directly onto the sun... Taking away their media access is a great idea...

Serious question. Can you still whoop your boy?

I know I couldn't.

Today i think i could because of the ole staking an elephant to the chain when its a baby Jedi mind trick...but it still works when the elephant is grown..because it still remember when it was a baby...but pretty soon it will be like my dad told me when i ask after a beating i deserved...What is gonna happen when I can beat you up...he replied well it will probaly be a gun fight then

Relax and take notes while I take tokes of the marijuana smoke

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back