Mark Richt on WQAM (funny comment on freshmen)

Jassid82

Senior
Premium
Pretty basic stuff..

- Said hates playing Gtech per say because they hold the ball too much and its like watching the hour glass.. Lol.

- Said he didnt think Njoku block was a penalty but that the play after the dead ball was inexcusable.

- Basically getting ready for FSU week. Gotta stop Cook.

- Said Kaaya has played great in his eyes.

Basic vanilla interview.

The best part of the interview is when they asked him about the freshmen and how great they have been and he said, "Well, we will probably be taking away their media access for awhile because they are getting a little too carried away." LMAO. Ole Pinckney the "shady character" getting the boys in trouble.

Shaq pops, tell them boys to calm down! LOL.

Advertisement
Pretty basic stuff..

- Said hates playing Gtech per say because they hold the ball too much and its like watching the hour glass.. Lol.

- Said he didnt think Njoku block was a penalty but that the play after the dead ball was inexcusable.

Basic vanilla interview.

The best part of the interview is when they asked him about the freshmen and how great they have been and he said, "Well, we will probably be taking away their media access for awhile because they are getting a little too carried away." LMAO. Ole Pinckney the "shady character" getting the boys in trouble.

Oh yeah cool coach!

Pretty basic stuff..

Basic vanilla interview.

Calming Mike down would be like trying to cool off by pouring a cold beer directly onto the sun... Taking away their media access is a great idea...

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

Saw this on another site (The Inside Zone ? 16 takeaways from Week 5). Not sure if anyone posted it elsewhere as I assume it was from the postgame presser but it lines up with what he said today:

13. Miami is 4-0 with a defense full of underclassmen, but Mark Richt warned that adversity is coming.

After Miami’s 35-21 win at Georgia Tech, Richt was asked about the freshmen having success and said he’s taking note of the good and bad.

“It’s fun for them. They’re probably having more success than they should right now,” he said. “They’re probably not good at handling it. I heard an interview the other day talking about how great they were. He was trying to convince me he was bragging about the team and not him, but I wasn’t quite convinced.

“They don’t know that they don’t know what’s about to happen to them somewhere along the way. They’re going to punched really good one time, and we’ll see how they react.”

Next week? The Canes host Florida State.

Advertisement
Saw this on another site (The Inside Zone ? 16 takeaways from Week 5). Not sure if anyone posted it elsewhere as I assume it was from the postgame presser but it lines up with what he said today:

13. Miami is 4-0 with a defense full of underclassmen, but Mark Richt warned that adversity is coming.

After Miami’s 35-21 win at Georgia Tech, Richt was asked about the freshmen having success and said he’s taking note of the good and bad.

“It’s fun for them. They’re probably having more success than they should right now,” he said. “They’re probably not good at handling it. I heard an interview the other day talking about how great they were. He was trying to convince me he was bragging about the team and not him, but I wasn’t quite convinced.

“They don’t know that they don’t know what’s about to happen to them somewhere along the way. They’re going to punched really good one time, and we’ll see how they react.”

Nice find. Would rep

Pretty basic stuff..

Basic vanilla interview.

Calming Mike down would be like trying to cool off by pouring a cold beer directly onto the sun... Taking away their media access is a great idea...

Serious question. Can you still whoop your boy?

I know I couldn't.

Last edited:
Today i think i could because of the ole staking an elephant to the chain when its a baby Jedi mind trick...but it still works when the elephant is grown..because it still remember when it was a baby...but pretty soon it will be like my dad told me when i ask after a beating i deserved...What is gonna happen when I can beat you up...he replied well it will probaly be a gun fight then

Today i think i could because of the ole staking an elephant to the chain when its a baby Jedi mind trick...but it still works when the elephant is grown..because it still remember when it was a baby...but pretty soon it will be like my dad told me when i ask after a beating i deserved...What is gonna happen when I can beat you up...he replied well it will probaly be a gun fight then

You are without a doubt the best poster here!

str8 gangsta

Last edited:
Advertisement

Talking about all that talking mike was doing last week.

Its funny i was telling Shaq mind your mouth...people will remember every thing you say and use it against you... good pub last a minute bad pub lingers...Like a good friend of mine said you can build 1000 bridges and give just 1 ******** and they will put **** sucker on your tombstone

Its funny i was telling Shaq mind your mouth...people will remember every thing you say and use it against you... good pub last a minute bad pub lingers...Like a good friend of mine said you can build 1000 bridges and give just 1 ******** and they will put **** sucker on your tombstone

Lmao. It's the truth.
Shaq McCloud and Joe have been fine. I think Pinckney may be getting a little carried away for richts liking. I don't imagine it's a very big issue at all

Advertisement

Now that's the funniest Shiite I've heard in quite a while!

Mr. Q please tell them young guns to have visions of busting up that #4 in garnet and gold this Saturday and they can talk a bit louder. Stop him and they stop that streak and begin a new one.

This is all from from Kid gives no F**** in his interviews. He doesn't lack any confidence that's for sure lol

Advertisement

This is great

Mike Pinckney is my guy lol his level of savagery is the perfect match for this program.

Advertisement
Back