Mark Richt on ESPN

Your dreaming. If he retires it will carry weight all over the media. Again, your hatred of the man because of how this last season has gone is leading you down a ramp that is not reality. He will always have the recognition of what he did at Georgia...I know that he did not win the big ones but he resurrected that program and made them relevant in the early to late 2000's.

Please stop posting.

Advertisement
At this level, yes it does. It has to be all consuming.

Nahh, disagree....to the extent of what I clearly meant.

Saban maintains a family, so does Meyer. If winning came before that, likely they wouldn't. Jimmy Johnson can tell you all about that as he has spoken to me about years ago....though it didn't absolutely consume him.

Winning MUST be number one as it relates to the job for sure, and that isn't the case as it relates to Richt. His attitude would be perfect at the high school level where many of these young guys develop....this is now a business and it has left him behind.

UM

What the Deacons record against Urban when Meyer was a Gator ?
1-6 ? I cannot believe that this was the entirety of the quote ?
maybe this gives us an insight to what AD/BOT really wants safe, no controversy
cash those checks, do not really want to win top 20 is ok
have at Deacon Richt

What the Deacons record against Urban when Meyer was a Gator ?
1-6 ? I cannot believe that this was the entirety of the quote ?
maybe this gives us an insight to what AD/BOT really wants safe, no controversy
cash those checks, do not really want to win top 20 is ok
have at Deacon Richt

I think on the show it said 1-5.

LOL. Rorcht has 18 years of proof that he won't get us where we want to be. Also, whose fault is it about which QBs are here and/or their performance? Yeah.....
Guy is terrible at QB development, meyer had that 3rd stringer win him a champ 2014

Advertisement
So many internet tough guys around here its hilarious. Good thing none of you are players on the team. They way a lot of you have gone downright looney toones regarding Richt is embarrassing. 1 bad year doesn't sum up Richt and will not.

Look at the QB he had? You guys also want to ***** and moan about him not having a franchise QB already in his 3rd year are delusional as well. Kaaya made a bad decision and left early which left us with Rosier and we all know how that went. Won 10 games miraculously and then it went downhill.

Anxious to see how we respond next year as this Freshman class was a great class on paper.

One bad year, this guy says. L-O-L.

Richt is the first coach since Andy Gustafson (1948-1963) to own 3 seasons that consisted of 4 game losing streaks and he's the first coach since Carl Selmer (1975-1976) to do it in back to back season.

Here's the funny thing; he's accomplished these great feats in only 3 years here! Oh, and here's the other kicker; back in the 40's - mid 70's, we had ZERO resources and had ZERO reputation. So what Richt is now accomplishing is on epic proportions.

But hey, keep telling yourself the fans are mad b/c of the 2018-2019 season. If that's the narrative to make you feel warm & fuzzy inside for defending this chit show, then please do us a favor and keep that to yourself. Don't you dare continue to spread this propaganda that most fans are upset b/c of this year.

Richt was on ESPN this morning. I caught the end of it, they were asking him about Meyer. Richt was talking about how important relationships are, and he said, and I quote, "you can't talk to rings and trophies." Yes, especially if you don't have them.
GiddySolidChipmunk-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
True Miami Hurricanes don't say ish like this. And people got mad at me when I said he's not a true Cane. True Canes have that winner hunger. It's so obvious he doesn't. I'm so sick of this loser.

He’s not! Dude literally rooted for his rival (LSU) against his alma mater back in 05. He’s far removed from being a Cane. Real talk.

He doesn’t understand the culture or anything about The U. He’s an avg coach that fluffed up his numbers when the SEC was weak. This yr, along w the proliferation of 4 game losing streaks furthers the reason he was fired; not stepped down, but actually canned. Silly of us for throwing the kitchen sink at damaged goods and silly of me for ever believing a change of scenery, along with the best recruiting ground on earth, would do him good.

He’s not! Dude literally rooted for his rival (LSU) against his alma mater back in 05. He’s far removed from being a Cane. Real talk.

He doesn’t understand the culture or anything about The U. He’s an avg coach that fluffed up his numbers when the SEC was weak. This yr, along w the proliferation of 4 game losing streaks furthers the reason he was fired; not stepped down, but actually canned. Silly of us for throwing the kitchen sink at damaged goods and silly of me for ever believing a change of scenery, along with the best recruiting ground on earth, would do him good.
tumblr_nsff55yste1tm0eroo5_250.gif

"you can't talk to rings and trophies." Yes, especially if you don't have them.

Obviously, he is relying on faulty anecdotal evidence. Of course you can talk to rings and trophies.

They just won't talk back.

Hey Richt! Win one and then you can say winning is everything.

(If you can)

Advertisement
One bad year, this guy says. L-O-L.

Richt is the first coach since Andy Gustafson (1948-1963) to own 3 seasons that consisted of 4 game losing streaks and he's the first coach since Carl Selmer (1975-1976) to do it in back to back season.

Here's the funny thing; he's accomplished these great feats in only 3 years here! Oh, and here's the other kicker; back in the 40's - mid 70's, we had ZERO resources and had ZERO reputation. So what Richt is now accomplishing is on epic proportions.

But hey, keep telling yourself the fans are mad b/c of the 2018-2019 season. If that's the narrative to make you feel warm & fuzzy inside for defending this chit show, then please do us a favor and keep that to yourself. Don't you dare continue to spread this propaganda that most fans are upset b/c of this year.

I have the strangest boner after reading this.

It's clear this man is stealing money from this university. Guess he's still butthurt from carrying Jim Kelly's jockstraps. He's been a nole longer than a cane and that's facts. Fvck this guy.

Advertisement
Obviously, he is relying on faulty anecdotal evidence. Of course you can talk to rings and trophies.

They just won't talk back.

Hey Richt! Win one and then you can say winning is everything.

(If you can)
But of course they talk back, bc Richt has early onset Dementia...****, he probably fabricated th rings and trophies in his mind as well. Maybe Right thinks he's the 5 time defending national champion with the top recruiting class 5 years in a row...that actually would make perfect sense when analyzed against his actions (or lack there of).

Come on down Urban. Automatic conference championship bid each year. Literally the easiest path to the playoffs in the nation here at Miami.

Advertisement
Back