Mark Richt on ESPN

D

deleted1998

Richt was on ESPN this morning. I caught the end of it, they were asking him about Meyer. Richt was talking about how important relationships are, and he said, and I quote, "you can't talk to rings and trophies." Yes, especially if you don't have them.

Advertisement
He’s thinking of the wrong guy. Urban Myer was the definition of a win at all cost coach. His moral compass pointed in one direction as everything else was collateral damage unless it impacted winning. Mork is off base on this one maybe he thought he was talking about Mack Brown or something.

He’s thinking of the wrong guy. Urban Myer was the definition of a win at all cost coach. His moral compass pointed in one direction as everything else was collateral damage unless it impacted winning. Mork is off base on this one maybe he thought he was talking about Mack Brown or something.

Sorry, I didn't put enough context and I didn't hear the whole thing. But I don't think he was saying Meyer was that type of coach.

Advertisement
Bout right about it being about Mack, him and Mork are about the same imo

Richt was on ESPN this morning. I caught the end of it, they were asking him about Meyer. Richt was talking about how important relationships are, and he said, and I quote, "you can't talk to rings and trophies." Yes, especially if you don't have them.

Dam did he really say this dumb chit? Dude is a ***** for that. You can relation ships with people while wearing championship rings and having trophies everywhere chit it might even spice up the relationship smh. Someday slap richt for me please

Advertisement
Advertisement
So many internet tough guys around here its hilarious. Good thing none of you are players on the team. They way a lot of you have gone downright looney toones regarding Richt is embarrassing. 1 bad year doesn't sum up Richt and will not.

Look at the QB he had? You guys also want to ***** and moan about him not having a franchise QB already in his 3rd year are delusional as well. Kaaya made a bad decision and left early which left us with Rosier and we all know how that went. Won 10 games miraculously and then it went downhill.

Anxious to see how we respond next year as this Freshman class was a great class on paper.

So many internet tough guys around here its hilarious. Good thing none of you are players on the team. They way a lot of you have gone downright looney toones regarding Richt is embarrassing. 1 bad year doesn't sum up Richt and will not.

Look at the QB he had? You guys also want to ***** and moan about him not having a franchise QB already in his 3rd year are delusional as well. Kaaya made a bad decision and left early which left us with Rosier and we all know how that went. Won 10 games miraculously and then it went downhill.

Anxious to see how we respond next year as this Freshman class was a great class on paper.

he has had 3 years to find a QB and has not. he employs his son. 3 of 4 guys in the QB got suspended. his best effort was with GOLDEN'S BACKUP QB> in other words, you are "looney toones".

LOL. Rorcht has 18 years of proof that he won't get us where we want to be. Also, whose fault is it about which QBs are here and/or their performance? Yeah.....

Advertisement

Look. Another person who's saying that the current QB situation is not his fault. It's year 3, Rosier may not be his guy. But Weldon, Perry, and Jarren. Moreso his guys that he didnt bother recruiting other QBs outside of this core.

Meanwhile, Bama just had a true frosh win them the championship and UCF had a 5'10" kid from Hawaii beat Auburn in the 2017 Peach Beach bowl. By comparison, we had a senior sh*t the bed the last year in the final few games. The staff's lack of QB development and recruiting also lead us to a 7-5 record in the weaker of the two ACC divisions, all while VaTech and others are having a down year, and we're fielding an elite defense.

You say...well look what he's got to work with at QB. I mean, who else is bringing in these players and who else is developing them?

Advertisement
Back