Mark Richt June 9th camp updates

View as article
Advertisement
Event just got cancelled because of lightning.

When's the IPF going to be ready again?

By august 2018

What's Ivins' saying about Tyson Campbell in his latest VIP note?

They "think" OSU has a "slight" lead even his cousin that's on here is saying we're whooping their *** for him.

Anything about him visiting campus today or tomorrow?

Kosi putting on weight, peep the pic with richt. He is taller than Watson but he has the same similar build coming out of highschool than him. He weighs 190 but is not really skinny by any means. Will continue to add weight [TWEET]873226089899978753[/TWEET]

Can you guess his weight from that picture? I can guess his grandfather's name from the same pic.
Can you actually tell a joke that is not corny or nah?

By august 2018

They "think" OSU has a "slight" lead even his cousin that's on here is saying we're whooping their *** for him.

Yes

So, Ivins thinks OSU has a slight lead and Campbell will visit today or tomorrow?

Advertisement
Will be here on sat morning and slip over to fiu in the evening, Alabama and Ohio St will have coaches working the fiu camp

Kosi putting on weight, peep the pic with richt. He is taller than Watson but he has the same similar build coming out of highschool than him. He weighs 190 but is not really skinny by any means. Will continue to add weight [TWEET]873226089899978753[/TWEET]

Can you guess his weight from that picture? I can guess his grandfather's name from the same pic.

Broke's eyes were so busy scanning Kosi's shorts that it caused an optical illusion of weight gain.

Broke's man crush with Kosi is quite bizarre.

Advertisement
Doesn't say anything about any lead from any school. Just that TC has relayed to coaches that he will stop by after the ACTs and if he does it's a good sign because there is some smoke that he will go to the FIU camp that has guest coaches from Bama and OSU

Doesn't say anything about any lead from any school. Just that TC has relayed to coaches that he will stop by after the ACTs and if he does it's a good sign because there is some smoke that he will go to the FIU camp that has guest coaches from Bama and OSU

Thanks man! So, if he visits and decides not to go to the FIU camp, that's probably a good sign. If he doesn't visit, but goes to the FIU camp, that's a pretty bad sign. If he goes to both or neither, meaningless.

The one before it does

Advertisement

Yes

So, Ivins thinks OSU has a slight lead and Campbell will visit today or tomorrow?

Go away

Wow, I really did a number on you in that thread where you got exposed for not knowing the recruiting rules.

Event just got cancelled because of lightning.

By august 2018

Where does he say that? That's not what he posted....

By august 2018

The one before it from last night I believe. I didn't know he put one out today

Advertisement

By august 2018

That's what David lake said in one of those crystal ball trend pieces who doesn't know sh*t...

Still dont get how David Lake has a job, keep getting them checks I guess

Advertisement
Back