Mark Richt June 9th camp updates

View as article
When's the IPF going to be ready again?

By august 2018

What's Ivins' saying about Tyson Campbell in his latest VIP note?

They "think" OSU has a "slight" lead even his cousin that's on here is saying we're whooping their *** for him.

Anything about him visiting campus today or tomorrow?

he said Campbell is trying to visit after his ACT tomorrow because there is some smoke out there that he may go to FIU camp, where OSU and Bama coaches are appearing.

Advertisement
By august 2018

They "think" OSU has a "slight" lead even his cousin that's on here is saying we're whooping their *** for him.

Where does he say that? That's not what he posted....

That's what David lake said in one of those crystal ball trend pieces who doesn't know sh*t...

ivies didnt post anything about campbells intentions just about his plan on making it to campus tomorrow

Doesn't say anything about any lead from any school. Just that TC has relayed to coaches that he will stop by after the ACTs and if he does it's a good sign because there is some smoke that he will go to the FIU camp that has guest coaches from Bama and OSU

Thanks man! So, if he visits and decides not to go to the FIU camp, that's probably a good sign. If he doesn't visit, but goes to the FIU camp, that's a pretty bad sign. If he goes to both or neither, meaningless.

eh i wouldn't say bad sign considering UM isn't as far as columbus is from his school, but it would be nice to get him there with other recruits

Where does he say that? That's not what he posted....

That's what David lake said in one of those crystal ball trend pieces who doesn't know sh*t...

ivies didnt post anything about campbells intentions just about his plan on making it to campus tomorrow

Yeah I know

Advertisement
Doesn't say anything about any lead from any school. Just that TC has relayed to coaches that he will stop by after the ACTs and if he does it's a good sign because there is some smoke that he will go to the FIU camp that has guest coaches from Bama and OSU

Thanks man! So, if he visits and decides not to go to the FIU camp, that's probably a good sign. If he doesn't visit, but goes to the FIU camp, that's a pretty bad sign. If he goes to both or neither, meaningless.

eh i wouldn't say bad sign considering UM isn't as far as columbus is from his school, but it would be nice to get him there with other recruits

This kid's recruitment is so difficult to get a handle on. He doesn't really seem to be into the whole recruiting process, and just goes about his business. Usually kids like that make a pretty early commitment and shut it down. But that's not happening here. IMO, the longer his recruitment drags out without him committing, the more likely it is that he ends up somewhere else. Given his approach to the process, it just seems like he would have committed already if we had the big lead that his cousin says we have.

Last edited:

This kid's recruitment is so difficult to get a handle on. He doesn't really seem to be into the whole recruiting process, and just goes about his business. Usually kids like that make a pretty early commitment and shut it down. But that's not happening here. IMO, the longer his recruitment drags out without him committing, the more likely it is that he ends up somewhere else. Given his approach to the process, it just seems like he would have committed already if we had the big lead that his cousins says we have.
You a grade A a55hat, so many trolls coming on here now adays

Last edited:

This kid's recruitment is so difficult to get a handle on. He doesn't really seem to be into the whole recruiting process, and just goes about his business. Usually kids like that make a pretty early commitment and shut it down. But that's not happening here. IMO, the longer his recruitment drags out without him committing, the more likely it is that he ends up somewhere else. Given his approach to the process, it just seems like he would have committed already if we had the big lead that his cousins says we have.
You a grade a a55hat, so many trolls coming on here now adays

You guys are funny. Just because I'm not convinced everything is all sunshine and rainbows, I must be a troll.

Advertisement

You guys are funny. Just because I'm not convinced everything is all sunshine and rainbows, I must be a troll.

Honestly speaking I've thought you were a troll for quite some time.

Dude stop. U try to be sneaky and throw shade into every thread. Either a troll, or someone who needs a BJ to lighten up.

My gosh. This dude might be more physically impressive than Jobe. I thought I had seen it all with Jobe. These boys look like NFL rookies just needing their first offseason to be NFL ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a Strength and Conditioning coach myself I'll just go ahead and point out we are recruiting a different breed of athlete under Brother Mark. Jobe,Frierson,Hall, and Lingard etc are all gifted physically already. They are all amazing athletes with elite genetic makeup who will thrive and explode under a legit S&C program (which we now have). It's similar to Bama's Strength coach philosophy when he says "they are a Bentley already, I'm jus gonna put spinners on that thing".

Advertisement

Honestly speaking I've thought you were a troll for quite some time.

IMG_0093.jpg

^^^^ My donation history in the Hurricane Club. Also donated $550 in 2017 to the IPF, but that wouldn't fit in the screen capture.

Don't think a troll would also be a donor.

Advertisement
^^^^ My donation history in the Hurricane Club. Also donated $550 in 2017 to the IPF, but that wouldn't fit in the screen capture.

Don't think a troll would also be a donor.

Guy has a point. He might jus be THAT guy but he's a true cane fan.

As I've said many times, I'm just a guy looking for recruiting information, but I don't automatically buy that we're going to get everybody that we want. I want to believe it, trust me, but I'm in show me mode after the last decade or so.

Dude stop. U try to be sneaky and throw shade into every thread. Either a troll, or someone who needs a BJ to lighten up.
You offering? Because I'm feeling a little tension too.

This kid's recruitment is so difficult to get a handle on. He doesn't really seem to be into the whole recruiting process, and just goes about his business. Usually kids like that make a pretty early commitment and shut it down. But that's not happening here. IMO, the longer his recruitment drags out without him committing, the more likely it is that he ends up somewhere else. Given his approach to the process, it just seems like he would have committed already if we had the big lead that his cousin says we have.

You see... In Gator Tears you just told [MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION] that you're on here to learn because you don't know anything and yet here you are explaining how recruiting works like a seasoned pro.

[MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION]' Spidey senses are right... You're not who or what you pretend to be.

Advertisement
Back