Mark Richt June 9th camp updates

View as article
This kid's recruitment is so difficult to get a handle on. He doesn't really seem to be into the whole recruiting process, and just goes about his business. Usually kids like that make a pretty early commitment and shut it down. But that's not happening here. IMO, the longer his recruitment drags out without him committing, the more likely it is that he ends up somewhere else. Given his approach to the process, it just seems like he would have committed already if we had the big lead that his cousins says we have.
You a grade a a55hat, so many trolls coming on here now adays

You guys are funny. Just because I'm not convinced everything is all sunshine and rainbows, I must be a troll.

Honestly speaking I've thought you were a troll for quite some time.

View attachment 46009

Only a troll would donate such a piddling amount.

It's just part of your cover.

Donate another $1,000 and I'll believe you.

Advertisement

You guys are funny. Just because I'm not convinced everything is all sunshine and rainbows, I must be a troll.

View attachment 46009

Did he really donate to the IPF? His posts are so trolling though... Hmmmm???

Last edited:
Don't know.

That's the right web site, though. I recognize it from my donations.

Something ain't right here. I know that.

Don't know.

That's the right web site, though. I recognize it from my donations.

Something ain't right here. I know that.

Yeah... As I said on the previous page, he was telling zbrod95 in Gator Tears that he was on here and a lousy poster because he doesn't know anything and he's trying to learn and then in this thread he's explaining how recruiting works like a pro.

Either a troll or part of the "I told you so," Dbag crowd. Pay no attention. If he is class of '68 could be senility setting in...

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Kosi putting on weight, peep the pic with richt. He is taller than Watson but he has the same similar build coming out of highschool than him. He weighs 190 but is not really skinny by any means. Will continue to add weight [TWEET]873226089899978753[/TWEET]

Can you guess his weight from that picture? I can guess his grandfather's name from the same pic.
Can you actually tell a joke that is not corny or nah?

You use to ride his d i c k now y'all adversaries.. Crazy how times change people

Kosi putting on weight, peep the pic with richt. He is taller than Watson but he has the same similar build coming out of highschool than him. He weighs 190 but is not really skinny by any means. Will continue to add weight [TWEET]873226089899978753[/TWEET]

Can you guess his weight from that picture? I can guess his grandfather's name from the same pic.

You use to ride his d i c k now y'all adversaries.. Crazy how times change people
Naw bro foh, I have called franchise out for at least the past 2 years

Doesn't say anything about any lead from any school. Just that TC has relayed to coaches that he will stop by after the ACTs and if he does it's a good sign because there is some smoke that he will go to the FIU camp that has guest coaches from Bama and OSU

Thanks man! So, if he visits and decides not to go to the FIU camp, that's probably a good sign. If he doesn't visit, but goes to the FIU camp, that's a pretty bad sign. If he goes to both or neither, meaningless.

eh i wouldn't say bad sign considering UM isn't as far as columbus is from his school, but it would be nice to get him there with other recruits

This kid's recruitment is so difficult to get a handle on. He doesn't really seem to be into the whole recruiting process, and just goes about his business. Usually kids like that make a pretty early commitment and shut it down. But that's not happening here. IMO, the longer his recruitment drags out without him committing, the more likely it is that he ends up somewhere else. Given his approach to the process, it just seems like he would have committed already if we had the big lead that his cousin says we have.

You see... In Gator Tears you just told [MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION] that you're on here to learn because you don't know anything and yet here you are explaining how recruiting works like a seasoned pro.

[MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION]' Spidey senses are right... You're not who or what you pretend to be.

I just provided you a screenshot of my donation history. Yep, I'm a troll that donates hundreds of dollars to the school.

The portion you highlighted above was simply what I've learned about how recruitments go in general. When I say I don't know ****, that simply means I don't know any of these recruits, or their friends, or their families, etc. I have no inside information. All I have is my general understanding of recruiting after having followed it for a few years.

Advertisement

View attachment 46009

You're a tool.

Thanks man! So, if he visits and decides not to go to the FIU camp, that's probably a good sign. If he doesn't visit, but goes to the FIU camp, that's a pretty bad sign. If he goes to both or neither, meaningless.

eh i wouldn't say bad sign considering UM isn't as far as columbus is from his school, but it would be nice to get him there with other recruits

This kid's recruitment is so difficult to get a handle on. He doesn't really seem to be into the whole recruiting process, and just goes about his business. Usually kids like that make a pretty early commitment and shut it down. But that's not happening here. IMO, the longer his recruitment drags out without him committing, the more likely it is that he ends up somewhere else. Given his approach to the process, it just seems like he would have committed already if we had the big lead that his cousin says we have.

You see... In Gator Tears you just told [MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION] that you're on here to learn because you don't know anything and yet here you are explaining how recruiting works like a seasoned pro.

[MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION]' Spidey senses are right... You're not who or what you pretend to be.

I just provided you a screenshot of my donation history. Yep, I'm a troll that donates hundreds of dollars to the school.

The portion you highlighted above was simply what I've learned about how recruitments go in general. When I say I don't know ****, that simply means I don't know any of these recruits, or their friends, or their families, etc. I have no inside information. All I have is my general understanding of recruiting after having followed it for a few years.

Yup... That was pretty good. I give up... You win. I'm sorry for hassling you.

View attachment 46009

You're a tool.

LOL... Now all I want to see is a happy resolution.

Not a big deal. I'm not a rainbow and sunshine guy. Been burned too many times by getting my hopes up that things have changed. I need to see it to believe it. Call me a doosh or a ****** poster for having that mentality, but I'm no troll. I'm a die hard through and through.

Advertisement

View attachment 46009

You're a tool.

LOL... Now all I want to see is a happy resolution.

I've honestly got no problem with the guy. Just giving him **** back as long as he's giving it to me.

Not a big deal. I'm not a rainbow and sunshine guy. Been burned too many times by getting my hopes up that things have changed. I need to see it to believe it. Call me a doosh or a ****ty poster for having that mentality, but I'm no troll. I'm a die hard through and through.

Right on... This is a great board. It gets a little rough and crazy at times but the information is phenomenal and the recruiting and football knowledge of a number of posters on here is stellar. My appreciation of everything that goes into what happens on the field and in recruiting was paltry to how I view things now 3 1/2 years from when I joined.

Naw bro foh, I have called franchise out for at least the past 2 years

Foh bruh... You love when he criticizes local recruits and their families for treacherous behavior.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Not a big deal. I'm not a rainbow and sunshine guy. Been burned too many times by getting my hopes up that things have changed. I need to see it to believe it. Call me a doosh or a ****ty poster for having that mentality, but I'm no troll. I'm a die hard through and through.

Right on... This is a great board. It gets a little rough and crazy at times but the information is phenomenal and the recruiting and football knowledge of a number of posters on here is stellar. My appreciation of everything that goes into what happens on the field and in recruiting was paltry to how I view things now 3 1/2 years from when I joined.

RV, are you a mediator in real life?

He's a lawyer/******....a rarity

Now that was funny, the rarity part!

LMAO! I'm a mess! I had a lot of pressure on me to do something that would make my parents proud. [MENTION=14065]Dawgcane[/MENTION], I don't practice law anymore... I hated it though I maintain my licenses in good standing.

I do have to resolve issues between competing interests often while accomplishing things I need. I have been involved in a lot of mediation with a lot of politics involved. I look forward to the day that I can work remotely from a Dominican or Puerto Rican beach. If I could run a fish shack, even better. I want to check out but my kids are still young.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back