Mark Richt diagramming

Last year's offensive system was probably close to "Structural Purist, Ingredient Neutral."

My hope for our offense it'd be split between "Structural Purist, Ingredient Rebel" and "Structural Neutral, Ingredient Rebel."

I'd definitely like to see this year's offense play around with different base packages. Mix up the bread types. Things could get stale continuously using white bread or wheat bread. Mix in a brioche or sourdough to throw defenses off. So many weapons on this team. Use them.

Also throw in some new wrinkles to keep defenses off balance. Different condiments can be like eye-candy to keep a defense off balance. Motion, unbalanced formations, uptempo. Gotta keep things interesting.

Advertisement
Last year's offensive system was probably close to "Structural Purist, Ingredient Neutral."

My hope for our offense it'd be split between "Structural Purist, Ingredient Rebel" and "Structural Neutral, Ingredient Rebel."

I'd definitely like to see this year's offense play around with different base packages. Mix up the bread types. Things could get stale continuously using white bread or wheat bread. Mix in a brioche or sourdough to throw defenses off. So many weapons on this team. Use them.

Also throw in some new wrinkles to keep defenses off balance. Different condiments can be like eye-candy to keep a defense off balance. Motion, unbalanced formations, uptempo. Gotta keep things interesting.
I really would like to see us throw more slants from spread formations this year, which I think our ingredients now better permit. Nothing tricky or groundbreaking, really. Just a classic scrambled egg with ham and cheese on Cuban bread.

Rye for the win!

Can't have a good football team without a bunch of players with that rye in them.

Advertisement

Wow! LuCane you sound like you have a degree in Sandwichtology!

Calling Lu out for a microaggression. I'm on diet and he made me hungry.

Advertisement
Back