Mark Pope

Boots

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
Just how good is Mark Pope as a prospect? I think it's almost agreed upon that he is arguably the top WR in the nation this year, but just from those who follow recruiting more close, how does he compare to other elite prospects such as, Jeudy, Stacy Coley, AR82, etc?

Advertisement
In paradise camp he was the best wide receiver their. That included jeudy and Xavier williams

Last edited:
tumblr_o2lpr7iFcd1ukyi98o1_400.gif

j/k - Not sure he's on AR level, but really **** good

Luke Stampini (Gator homer on 24/7) recently said that he thinks Pope is better than Jerry Jeudey and Devonta Smith.

That means he is really f**ing good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In paradise camp he was the best wide receiver their. That included heist and Xavier williams

paradise camp 2017 has happened already?

Nah last year's camp.

that's what I thought. guess he was just talking about rising juniors because Jeudy was the best overall WR at paradise camp last year

No he's talking about everyone at the camp. There was a lot of buzz about both Jeudy and Pope dominating. But, multiple reports came out saying that Pope had the most impressive performance at the camp

In paradise camp he was the best wide receiver their. That included heist and Xavier williams

Nah last year's camp.

that's what I thought. guess he was just talking about rising juniors because Jeudy was the best overall WR at paradise camp last year

Nah. Pope looked the best by far. Next was debatable between devonta & Jeudy. Jeudy had a couple of insane routes but overall he was not living up to it. Pope killed it on every route. Devonta got deep a few times but struggled underneath.

Advertisement
You guys better not be talking through orange and green filters.

Getting me seriously excited for Pope

Ahmon Richards, Jeff Thomas and Mark Pope together is downright scary.

Arguably the best WR in their respective classes.

Advertisement

Nah last year's camp.

Nah. Pope looked the best by far. Next was debatable between devonta & Jeudy. Jeudy had a couple of insane routes but overall he was not living up to it. Pope killed it on every route. Devonta got deep a few times but struggled underneath.

in comparison to Juedy, how do Hightower and Pope stand? as good? not as good? far worse?

i know coley was considered top 7 or so wr out of high school.

this guy has as much upside? coley was so smooth in his routes, it's a real shame he had three years under the old staff or would have been much better off headed toward the league.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back