Mark Pope tweet

Welcome with dealing with public schools and transcripts....he’s signing! It’s an issue with Southridge...Ivins had an article up this morning about it.

Southridge had this same issue with Shawn Davis last year.

It's obvious someone at the high school doesn't know how to get kids qualified for EE

Advertisement
For the past 10 years, the UM Admissions Office has been positively OUTstanding when it comes to working with the Athletic Department.

And and all hangups have been the fault of local schools and/or the individual student-athletes.

Truth.

Not the end of the world for Mark. Go finish HS and enjoy prom. Summer time comes you'll be in Coral Gables ready to rock.

Everything really does happen for a reason..

Last edited:
Prob nothing or unrelated but can anyone confirm he had a good visit. Just tweeted "everything happens for a reason" with some ominous emojis

Think it has to do with him potentially having issues with not being able to enroll early

As long as we don't lose him, I'm fine with him coming in May.

I hope (if this is all true) that this isn't UM admissions again.

Why is your first instinct to blame UM admissions, when virtually 100 percent of the time it’s either the student’s fault, or the high school’s school fault
Wasn't the case with Brandon Powell. 100% UM admissions issue.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Think it has to do with him potentially having issues with not being able to enroll early

As long as we don't lose him, I'm fine with him coming in May.

I hope (if this is all true) that this isn't UM admissions again.

Why is your first instinct to blame UM admissions, when virtually 100 percent of the time it’s either the student’s fault, or the high school’s school fault

It's not always 100%. Pete said that Brandon Powell (back in 2013) was a hang up with administration. There was a similar hold up with Yearby as well in which he almost enrolled at USF. It's not a big deal.

You can’t actually name one time when admissions prevented someone from enrolling. It is pretty much 100% always something the student or the high school hasn’t done, or some form they haven’t completed. If they can get Jeff Thomas in.... that should tell you what you need to know.
He just said Brandon Powell genius.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back