Mark Pope tweet

Hoosiercane3

Freshman
Prob nothing or unrelated but can anyone confirm he had a good visit. Just tweeted "everything happens for a reason" with some ominous emojis

Advertisement
Prob nothing or unrelated but can anyone confirm he had a good visit. Just tweeted "everything happens for a reason" with some ominous emojis

Someone on facebook posted he had some issues with enrolling. Not sure what that means or how accurate it is.

Advertisement

Think it has to do with him potentially having issues with not being able to enroll early

Advertisement

Think it has to do with him potentially having issues with not being able to enroll early

As long as we don't lose him, I'm fine with him coming in May.

I hope (if this is all true) that this isn't UM admissions again.

Ivins said the possibly delay was an administration hold up at south ridge but miami working to get him in the spring but there’s a good chance they will be able to. Still expected to sign wednesday

Nothing to do with UM. He didn’t get all his classes finished.

Advertisement

Ivins said the possibly delay was an administration hold up at south ridge but miami working to get him in the spring but there’s a good chance they will be able to. Still expected to sign wednesday

Ok, that's entirely different then. Thanks for the update.

Advertisement

Why is your first instinct to blame UM admissions, when virtually 100 percent of the time it’s either the student’s fault, or the high school’s school fault

Advertisement
Back