Mark Pope still open

Advertisement
Welp... The Gayturds are gonna be emboldened. I wish these kids would not commit unless they were more certain. The question is who got to him?

Just 10 days ago he tweeted Richards he couldn't wait to play with him. Makes zero sense.

Or does this mean Terrace Marshall is comin?

That said, while it would be a huge loss, one kid will not break this class.

Advertisement
Is it too early to start talking ****?

All the positivity has really quashed the outlet of that sort of thing around here.

Welp... The Gayturds are gonna be emboldened. I wish these kids would not commit unless they were more certain. The question is who got to him?

Just 10 days ago he tweeted Richards he couldn't wait to play with him. Makes zero sense.

Or does this mean Terrace Marshall is comin?

That said, while it would be a huge loss, one kid will not break this class.

What about 2?

If we had a domino effect, yeah...that would make a difference.

Advertisement
Yeah he sounded pretty solid on the podcast also. Doesn't make sense. I'll wait for Pete to tell us what's what.

Advertisement
Ivin's said it's not a decommitment. Just stating opening his recruitment.... So basically, South Florida Diva.

Advertisement
Why would he leave the pinned tweet of his commitment up? Gotta be hacked.

Precisely what I was thinking, would have removed that pinned tweet if he decommited?

It's like when you are married but not happy and you are just sticking around until something better comes along.

Not quite, he has an offer to Bama so it's not like he is waiting for something better to come along.... He would have said he decommitted along with SEAN TAYLOR'S cousin, I say it's a hack or mocking Fuller

proxy.php

Advertisement
Back