Mark Pope still open

Advertisement
These kids are showered love and attention they may never get again until they sign their LOIs. Nothing wrong with him reminding coaches they can send some free **** his way. Frierson was just at Georgia.

Well apparently it's not a decommitment. Technically all recruitments are still "open," so why tweet that out? Seems very odd to me

Advertisement
Well apparently it's not a decommitment. Technically all recruitments are still "open," so why tweet that out? Seems very odd to me

Maybe he wasnt getting as much attention compared to other kids who aren't committed yet? I don't get it but high school kids seem to change their mind every half hour...

I mean it's no coincidence both of them go to Southridge did somebody hack their phones playing a game maybe

Advertisement
I mean it's no coincidence both of them go to Southridge did somebody hack their phones playing a game maybe

Capture+_2017-05-25-14-23-01.jpg

Advertisement
Come on guys. Let's stop getting hypnotized by the meaning of the word. If his recruitment is "open" then he's not "committed".

Advertisement
These kids are ******* lames. You go on a podcast & then do this bull****. **** em'.

Advertisement
Back