Mark Pope Rivals

I've been a AA male all my life and I don't understand my people. On one hand we are vehement about established racism, racist acts and racist institutions. Yet when there is a perceived opportunity to benefit personally or possibly financially, we will join the very people and organizations we supposedly despise. You wave some wow factor facilities, trophies and perceived notion they have better chance at the NFL they will jump ship in a minute as we see!

And why not? Sure bama is a racist place in the middle of a racist state in the most racist part of America, but if kids BELIEVE they can win there and get to the league, why wouldn't they go? Football players don't get lynched like regular folk. For 10+ years dudes have gone from UM to the league not because of the coaching but despite it. Seems like if you have the option bama is a safer bet. At some point we need to let go of the idea that these kids are seeing what we're seeing...they aren't. Time to recruit based on what they think, not what a bunch of and fans know to be true.

Someone finally gets it!!! Lmao if you think these kids care about Alabama being racist.

Advertisement
Even during our darkest times as a program, we have always had some solid skill position guys. All be it not the cream of the crop, but players more than capable of getting the job done that could compete at the next level like Hurns, Hankerson, Streeter, Benjamin, Miller, Duke, etc. Our biggest issue over the last 10 years has been winning the battle in the trenches on both sides of the ball, and with this new staff and the system they brought in, I dont see that being a problem for much longer. And anyone who thinks we're not going to obliterate App State is a moron. Canes win 31-13

This is why Rick is going out and talking to 9 year olds. He needs to break this string of facquitry we're seeing with young dudes down here having no local pride jumping out of their socks to go dance for a bunch of racist rednecks in Bammy.

Best said thing on this post. Kudos man kudos

If Golden was talking to 9 year olds Id be concerned for their safety and would have to call cops. Hed lure them to his ice cream truck full of dodge balls and say "hey little boy, wanna be a Hurricane"

Advertisement
https://miami.rivals.com/news/local-4-star-takes-in-um-fau-game-richt-wants-me-to-stay-home

- Enjoyed time at Miami vs FAU
- Talked to Richt in Club LIV (That's awesome) about staying home
- Loves Alabama, their offense and the way they use their receivers
- Will visit again for FSU game; wants Canes to win
- Wants to see Miami throw the ball more; they are run heavy right now (But he likes Alabama??)
- Doesn't know if Miami will be in his top 5
- Heavy Alabama lean (My interpretation)

Looks like an uphill battle (again) for the best WR in South Florida. Seems like Saban's claws are deep here
he loves what bama does with their offense, but wants us to throw more ..can't stand people who contradict themselves.

https://miami.rivals.com/news/local-4-star-takes-in-um-fau-game-richt-wants-me-to-stay-home

- Wants to see Miami throw the ball more; they are run heavy right now (But he likes Alabama??)

Looks like an uphill battle (again) for the best WR in South Florida. Seems like Saban's claws are deep here
he loves what bama does with their offense, but wants us to throw more ..can't stand people who contradict themselves.

He visited the FAU game, where we were a run dominant team.

Advertisement

He visited the FAU game, where we were a run dominant team.
i get that, but bama is almost ALWAYS a run dominant team.

What's hurting us is that Bama features our SF wide receiver better than we do if those receivers past or present we're to come here. The proof is already there.

Advertisement
You guys really think pope is all bama because of kiffin or how they use their WRs? Lulz

Advertisement
Back