Mark Pope Rivals

This is why Rick is going out and talking to 9 year olds. He needs to break this string of facquitry we're seeing with young dudes down here having no local pride jumping out of their socks to go dance for a bunch of racist rednecks in Bammy.

Yup

Advertisement
F bama and the racist that hold their stadium up.

Kids today would play for bama even if half their fans wore their KKK hats to the game.

Kids today dont feel any allegiance to their hometown. Go FN play for bama and sit on the bench wearing your 305 tshirt underneath you dumb Fn jersey while the real 305ers ball out and lift their city up.

Also dont come back here looking for any FN love. If the 305 aint good enough for you then just go ahead an understand that you no longer a part of it. This legacy dont need any scared primadona biatches we already got plenty of seats in the HOF and a FN highschooler thats scared to represent is nothing more than forgotten to us.

Last edited:
we need to throw the ball 50% of the time or we will have a hard time brining in big time wrs. Big time Wrs don't wants to play for an lsu type O. I hope coach opens it up like when he was the O cord at fsu . If not he didn't learn nothing since being fired at Georgia for being to conservative

Last 4 recruiting cycles:

2016: 3 x 4star
2015: 1 x 5star, 2 x 4star
2014: 1 x 5star, 2 x 4star, 1 x 3star
2013: 4 x 4 star, 1 x 3 star

LSU recruits in the top 5 in the country at the WR position, pretty much every single year. If you are a great recruiter and have relatively recent success you will get yours.

Winning solves everything. Just get me burners at WR. Fvck a possession WR.

/not sure what this kid is

Advertisement
I've been a AA male all my life and I don't understand my people. On one hand we are vehement about established racism, racist acts and racist institutions. Yet when there is a perceived opportunity to benefit personally or possibly financially, we will join the very people and organizations we supposedly despise. You wave some wow factor facilities, trophies and perceived notion they have better chance at the NFL they will jump ship in a minute as we see!

I've been a AA male all my life and I don't understand my people. On one hand we are vehement about established racism, racist acts and racist institutions. Yet when there is a perceived opportunity to benefit personally or possibly financially, we will join the very people and organizations we supposedly despise. You wave some wow factor facilities, trophies and perceived notion they have better chance at the NFL they will jump ship in a minute as we see!

One thing I've learned in my 47 years in this earth is money is bigger than just about everything.

Advertisement

If that's the case, then we should have the #1 recruiting class every year. No school gives you better odds at making the NFL. Even after being down for over a decade, we are still the most productive school at putting guys in the NFL.

Richt hasn't even slightly opened the playbook, let the judgement come after a ****** war

Advertisement
As soon as the Canes appear in and win a MAJOR bowl, this will be a nonissue. The floodgates will open.

Advertisement
I get the allure to Bama cuz of ships and facilities etc. But as a WR or Rb looking to make it to the league and make money I just don't get it. They run there RBs into the ground before they cant truly make it in the nfl and there offense only showcases one wr. I guess these kids just believe in there own talents that much that they will be the cooper, jones, or ridley of the offense. But when there are like 3-4 5/4 stars in your class it just isnt a smart calculation on there part.

They have produce two top 10 WRs in the last half decade and countless of backs. You can't just ignore that.

And why not? Sure bama is a racist place in the middle of a racist state in the most racist part of America, but if kids BELIEVE they can win there and get to the league, why wouldn't they go? Football players don't get lynched like regular folk. For 10+ years dudes have gone from UM to the league not because of the coaching but despite it. Seems like if you have the option bama is a safer bet. At some point we need to let go of the idea that these kids are seeing what we're seeing...they aren't. Time to recruit based on what they think, not what a bunch of and fans know to be true.

This is why Rick is going out and talking to 9 year olds. He needs to break this string of facquitry we're seeing with young dudes down here having no local pride jumping out of their socks to go dance for a bunch of racist rednecks in Bammy.

Best said thing on this post. Kudos man kudos

Advertisement
Back