Mark Pope CB'd to Miami

jkaz1

Senior
WR from Southridge along with Wiggins....

Only a matter of time before he commits....

Advertisement
Too early.

Cb's don't matter until 2 days are left until signing day . And even then they're only 60-40

If we get Pope and Wiggins then go for Kevin Austin and then leave one spot open for a National guy or a package deal guy with a 5 star.

Advertisement
If we get Pope and Wiggins then go for Kevin Austin and then leave one spot open for a National guy or a package deal guy with a 5 star.

There seems to be some traction with that Jatavious Harris kid too

Advertisement
Richards Thomas, Harley Mullins, pope, Wiggins , njoku 2.0 and more in 2018 vs lsu lets go lol

Of the top guys, Pope's the one I feel the best about given Cooney's on staff as well as Wiggins being a commit as well. Guys like Lingard, Campbell, Jobe (doubtful) are the ones I'll be sweating about come December when things get thick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are we going to get a whole year of porsters saying x player has been CB'd to y team?

Tier 1: Pope, Wiggins, Hightower, Xavier Williams
Tier 2: Jatavious Harris, Copeland, Austin, Moore, Thompson, Watt, Eskrige

With Braxton leaving, and Langham hopefully being pushed out, I think we are taking 4 WRs in 2018. And we definitely don't need to leave Florida for any WRs. Xavier Williams might be too tough to pull from Bama. And that Jatavious Harris kid might be a waste of time since he's from Georgia, but he seems to be very interested. Hightower Is BrooklynDee's nephew, and he's been saying all signs are pointing towards us or Clemson. Hopefully getting him could also help us with other IMG kids...hopefully he doesn't follow Mike Jones to Clemson.

Advertisement
Back