Mark Pope CB'd to Miami

Tier 1: Pope, Wiggins, Hightower, Xavier Williams
Tier 2: Jatavious Harris, Copeland, Austin, Moore, Thompson, Watt, Eskrige

With Braxton leaving, and Langham hopefully being pushed out, I think we are taking 4 WRs in 2018. And we definitely don't need to leave Florida for any WRs. Xavier Williams might be too tough to pull from Bama. And that Jatavious Harris kid might be a waste of time since he's from Georgia, but he seems to be very interested. Hightower Is BrooklynDee's nephew, and he's been saying all signs are pointing towards us or Clemson. Hopefully getting him could also help us with other IMG kids...hopefully he doesn't follow Mike Jones to Clemson.

I agree with tier 1...

Tier 2: Harris, Gammage, Copeland Austin, Moore, Thompson, Schwarz, maybe Munroe.

I think Watt is a better FS personally. Like his tape there.

Advertisement

With Braxton leaving, and Langham hopefully being pushed out, I think we are taking 4 WRs in 2018. And we definitely don't need to leave Florida for any WRs. Xavier Williams might be too tough to pull from Bama. And that Jatavious Harris kid might be a waste of time since he's from Georgia, but he seems to be very interested. Hightower Is BrooklynDee's nephew, and he's been saying all signs are pointing towards us or Clemson. Hopefully getting him could also help us with other IMG kids...hopefully he doesn't follow Mike Jones to Clemson.

I agree with tier 1...

Tier 2: Harris, Gammage, Copeland Austin, Moore, Thompson, Schwarz, maybe Munroe.

I think Watt is a better FS personally. Like his tape there.

I personally think Copeland belongs in tier 1, I really like what he can do after he catches the ball.
I'm not a big fan of Hightower I know he has all the measurable, but his flim is avg. I expected more from him

Advertisement
If we get Pope and Wiggins then go for Kevin Austin and then leave one spot open for a National guy or a package deal guy with a 5 star.

Disagree on Kevin Austin. Gotta land Elijah Moore this cycle along with Pope, Wiggins. Xavier Williams and Hightower would be fantastic gets too, but don't see Williams coming here. He's about that Alabaga life.

Have you guys even watched films or seen these kids play. Elijah Moore is definitely first tier. I'd say he's right up there with Pope and Williams. Kid is ridiculous with the ball in his hands and has legit speed.

Have you guys even watched films or seen these kids play. Elijah Moore is definitely first tier. I'd say he's right up there with Pope and Williams. Kid is ridiculous with the ball in his hands and has legit speed.

Kid didn't get that many opportunities this year because they were stacked with Grimes, Harley, Palmer, etc., but this next season he's gonna light it up. His sophomore year when he played on Coach Macho's team he was featured and was a BEAST.

Advertisement

Kid didn't get that many opportunities this year because they were stacked with Grimes, Harley, Palmer, etc., but this next season he's gonna light it up. His sophomore year when he played on Coach Macho's team he was featured and was a BEAST.

Isn't he another smaller guy? After getting two small guys this year I'm not sure we go after another one.
Honestly those top 4 guys are the ones I really want. And I think we get all but Williams. The last spot can be filled with anyone really.

I still think it'd be a great WR class if we only got 2 guys in that 1st tier. This is much better than last years class imo.

Advertisement
I'll be interested in seeing if there's any real interest with the WR out of Houston St. Pius (Bryson Jackson, 4-star, 6'1" 170).

I think someone said he was a burner. If so, I hope the staff keeps an eye on him if we do go out of state for a WR this cycle....

He has an offer from us, too....

Advertisement
People who follow Miami.

It's really easy to understand.

Amazing how difficult of a concept this is for some on here to figure out.

Who gives a fvck

I was being rhetorical. But because you gave the wrong answer I'll tell you that the real answer is people who follow miami and are functionally retarded

Glad to see you following miami too!!! Welcome aboard, ya ******!!!

Advertisement
Back